Celtics v Heat: Celtics in???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Celtics v Heat: Celtics in???

-

Going into the Conference Semi-finals, the Celtics face their most formidable challenge so far this season, the awe-inspiring Miami Heat.  With a 58 - 24 regular season record and home court advantage, the Heat, with two of the arguably biggest super-stars in the league, LeBron James and Dwayne Wade, with a not to shabby third-fiddle, Chris Bosh, filling out their young big three, will most likely push the Celtics to their limit and bring out their best.

It's do or die time.

It happens often in football, sometimes in Baseball, and quite often in the NBA, when, for all practical purposes, the match-up of inter conference rivals may be the best series of the playoffs, no matter who ends up winning the NBA Championship.

I think this series will be long and bloody.  Take no prisoners.  Leave it all on the court. I do not believe there is any quit in either of these teams.

Once again I take experience and superior preparation and coaching making the difference, along with a little thing called talent.

I take the Celtics in seven.  It goes all the way down to who wants it the most.

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: Celtics v Heat: Celtics in???

five or six.

KG and the defense kick Miami but

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonnnyrotten. Show jonnnyrotten's posts

Ho Hum!  Post something that matters. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics v Heat: Celtics in???:
    Ho Hum!  Post something that matters. 
    Posted by jonnnyrotten

You mean like your nine posts?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I think their is QUIT in one of these teams. There is history of quitting on his ex team and coach.. the celts  made studmire want to quit in the last series..Bad back? Please...Once the srews were tightened and the big boys played big leauge ball, the little boys went home. I know this opponent is better than NY, but, as i said, there is history here. So, either Lebrons is ready to take the next step and finally reach all that potential while making the Cs look slow, old, and lost. Or the king is a fraud and spoilstra has to walk the long way around to the bench while avoiding those king elbows and that bus he will be thrown under, unless they win. Thats pressure..Speaking of benches is miami signing anybody???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Celtics in 4 or 5. Mavs in 7 Memphis  in 6 Bulls in 4 or 5.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think their is QUIT in one of these teams. There is history of quitting on his ex team and coach.. the celts  made studmire want to quit in the last series..Bad back? Please...Once the srews were tightened and the big boys played big leauge ball, the little boys went home. I know this opponent is better than NY, but, as i said, there is history here. So, either Lebrons is ready to take the next step and finally reach all that potential while making the Cs look slow, old, and lost. Or the king is a fraud and spoilstra has to walk the long way around to the bench while avoiding those king elbows and that bus he will be thrown under, unless they win. Thats pressure..Speaking of benches is miami signing anybody???
    Posted by Ortiz123

Can they?  I think they have 15 on the roster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Posted by Ortiz123

-

I like it!  I like it a lot.  I like the swagger!  I like the confidence.

I hope you are right Big Papi, but there certainly was no quit in the Knickbockers, was there.

And this Miami team is much better in terms of talent.  Guts & glory -- well, that remains to be seen. 

The talent is there, they seem hungry, but who knows, when the C's put a hurtin' on them will they respond or will they slink off to their separate corners pointing fingers.

I, personally, think they are ready to play with the big boys:  but are they good enough to beat the Celtics?  No, not if the Celtics play Celtic Basketball.  But just let the shots stop dropping or Rondo begins walking the ball up the court . . . (for some unexplained reason) and look out.

I think it will be a tough fight for the C's, but on the other hand, I'd love to see a sweep and total Celtic domination.

It's the playoffs, ferchrissake, who knows what can happen?

BTW is it my computer or my Internet or is the Poll incredibly slow to load?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

10 to 1 Celtics so far.

It's a long time till 3:30 pm, Sunday afternoon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I think the Celtics will win this series, but hope that it doesn't go to 7 games.  It will be difficult for the Celtics to win a game 7 in Miami.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Celtics In Six

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

Reality comes to this forum.

Miami in 6.

Cs old and tired;however, NBA has given Cs an advantage, the series is scheduled over a 15-day period. No other series scheduled to last that long. Stern wants the Cs rested. But I beleive that will favor the Heat moreso. It means the Heat's Big 3 will also get additional rest and will allow them to log more minutes than the Cs Big 3.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Reality comes to this forum. Miami in 6. Cs old and tired;however, NBA has given Cs an advantage, the series is scheduled over a 15-day period. No other series scheduled to last that long. Stern wants the Cs rested. But I beleive that will favor the Heat moreso. It means the Heat's Big 3 will also get additional rest and will allow them to log more minutes than the Cs Big 3.
    Posted by Beat-Boston

lakers are oldest team in the league.  And it doesn't matter, MIA has no bench now or 15 days from now........and you think Stern would give us any advantage?  You are a joke!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

Miami Heat in 7.  That loss in April is coming back to haunt Celtics in Game 7 in what will be Heat's first second round series win in years.  Lebron and D Wade will be to much for Celtics.  Here is a quote from a person who makes serious $ betting on the NBA.  He was so respected that he took two years off from cleaning the man's pocket to work for NBA teams behind the scene in hopes of getting a gm job.

"Boston is a team that has all the parts to beat Miami, unfortunately the parts are old and decaying rapidly. In order to compete with Miami you are going to need two very good defensive players, one for LBJ and one for Wade."

Game over, thanks for playing!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Miami Heat in 7.  That loss in April is coming back to haunt Celtics in Game 7 in what will be Heat's first second round series win in years.  Lebron and D Wade will be to much for Celtics.  Here is a quote from a person who makes serious $ betting on the NBA.  He was so respected that he took two years off from cleaning the man's pocket to work for NBA teams behind the scene in hopes of getting a gm job. "Boston is a team that has all the parts to beat Miami, unfortunately the parts are old and decaying rapidly. In order to compete with Miami you are going to need two very good defensive players, one for LBJ and one for Wade." Game over, thanks for playing!
    Posted by tonyxx

Okay, then why should we even play the games.....If this "person" is so respected, then give us his name.  Otherwise, it means about as much as Barkley saying the Mavs are going to beat the lakers!!......NOTHING

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics v Heat: Celtics in??? : Okay, then why should we even play the games.....If this "person" is so respected, then give us his name.  Otherwise, it means about as much as Barkley saying the Mavs are going to beat the lakers!!......NOTHING
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Sorry to inform you, Barkely lost his SHIRT betting on the NBA and sports in general.  So he gets no respect.  Here's you clue, do like playing poker?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics v Heat: Celtics in??? : Sorry to inform you, Barkely lost his SHIRT betting on the NBA and sports in general.  So he gets no respect.  Here's you clue, do like playing poker?
    Posted by tonyxx

No I don't, and I don't have time for  your childish games.  Most people picked the Cavs to beat us last year as well.....and the Knicks this year.
    Back to ignore with you - what a waste of my time!

Celtics in 6
    WIN
    LOSE
    WIN
    WIN
    LOSE
    WIN

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

19 to 6 Celtics.

Get your votes in before Game One.  They will carry more weight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics v Heat: Celtics in??? : Okay, then why should we even play the games.....If this "person" is so respected, then give us his name.  Otherwise, it means about as much as Barkley saying the Mavs are going to beat the lakers!!......NOTHING
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Miami Heat in 7.  That loss in April is coming back to haunt Celtics in Game 7 in what will be Heat's first second round series win in years.  Lebron and D Wade will be to much for Celtics.  Here is a quote from a person who makes serious $ betting on the NBA.  He was so respected that he took two years off from cleaning the man's pocket to work for NBA teams behind the scene in hopes of getting a gm job.

"Boston is a team that has all the parts to beat Miami, unfortunately the parts are old and decaying rapidly. In order to compete with Miami you are going to need two very good defensive players, one for LBJ and one for Wade."

Game over, thanks for playing!

Tried to tell you how this series was going to turn out.  Game one in the books.

Sections
Shortcuts