Celtics vs Blazers 02/24/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Celtics vs Blazers 02/24/13

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

But unlike his predecessor, he can dunk the ball ... give him that much and you were a big supported of that guy. Does criticising Bass make you somehow justified in your uncanny love for the baby?

Saying a I feel a player hustles, defends & rebounds better than another is an uncanny love for him ???

I was responding to Fungus34 ... errrr Fiercest34 ... errr Fierce34

OK, just wanted to let you know that I am really hoping that you two don't get started on another long drawn out and boring tit-for-tat.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

So now you're going to run away, Mployee?

What happened to Worthy??? He wasn't Worthy...

GK - Worthy retired years ago!!! Get off of the sauce man!!! 

Fungus says Jeff Green is James Worthy.

PS: How many pts., rebs and blks did Fat "Sack of potatoes" Melo get and in how many minutes???

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hey GK, I said the Celts will not have enough horsepower tonight. Was I right?

You were right but you change your stories every day. 00.1 out of 100 is pretty good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Until Green is the go to guy this team will lose games like this for the rest of the season. A guy comes of a game like that you find ways for him to get the  ball. You get him started, the only thing this team know how to do is get Pierce started.  

It is a good loss if Doc realized he has to make Green more of a centerpiece.

I have to agree. Doc played two man ball for the last 5 minutes, Green may as well not have been on the floor. KG and Pierce are to old to have to try and carry a team. Doc will realize that, about the time he realizes Bass is not a starter!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

GK - Worthy retired years ago!!! Get off of the sauce man!!! 

Fungus says Jeff Green is James Worthy.

PS: How many pts., rebs and blks did Fat "Sack of potatoes" Melo get and in how many minutes???

Hey GK, can you show me the post where I said JG is James Worthy?

Re: Celtics vs Suns 02/22/13

posted at 2/22/2013 11:07 PM EST

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 2/24/2013

Hey GK, I know you're lurking. Didn't I tell you in the preseason that uncle Jeff is worthy?

Come on, GK, man up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Now you man up or as always twist the story Fungus...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

Until Green is the go to guy this team will lose games like this for the rest of the season. A guy comes of a game like that you find ways for him to get the  ball. You get him started, the only thing this team know how to do is get Pierce started.  

It is a good loss if Doc realized he has to make Green more of a centerpiece.

I have to agree. Doc played two man ball for the last 5 minutes, Green may as well not have been on the floor. KG and Pierce are to old to have to try and carry a team. Doc will realize that, about the time he realizes Bass is not a starter!!

Shocking to see BAss starting.  Also shocking as they ran out of gas to not have Green taking the ball to the basket. He would get to the line almost every time.  Pierce should realize  that Green could pass out of it at times and he would get a good shot.  They just want give it up though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I have a Celtics fan witness

posted at 2/22/2013 11:16 PM EST

• prakash
    • First: 6/18/2010

Hey GK, I know you're lurking. Didn't I tell you in the preseason that uncle Jeff is worthy?

Come on, GK, man up!

Fierce, yes, you had made the Worthy comparision.  But you have to give credit where credit is due.  In the pre-season, when your were on the fence with Green I had said that just like Rondo, at the end of the season, Jeff Green will signing will be another one of very astute signings by Danny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticNut. Show CelticNut's posts

Doc's decision to not start Green cost them the game.  Why sit the hot player?  He should have started for Bass.  Green never found a rhythm and the Celtics offense was stagnant.  They could have used more of Jason Terry as well. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to CelticNut's comment:

Doc's decision to not start Green cost them the game.  Why sit the hot player?  He should have started for Bass.  Green never found a rhythm and the Celtics offense was stagnant.  They could have used more of Jason Terry as well. 

Agreed

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Come on, GK, you need to ask Sam to teach more English. I said JG is worthy, worthy of the comparison. 

Did I say that JG is the next James Worthy?

It's true the uncle Jeff is "worthy" of the comparison to James, right?

I mean uncle Jeff has moves like James Worthy, but it doesn't mean that uncle Jeff will be a Hall of Famer like James Worthy.

Again, GK, you need to learn more English because worthy is not synomymous to Worthy. 

Why?

"Worthy" is a family name, "worthy" is just a word. 

You get it, or are you lost again?

At least I can spell your name right F-u-n-g-u-s

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I have a Celtics fan witness

posted at 2/22/2013 11:16 PM EST

• prakash
    • First: 6/18/2010

Come on, GK, man up!

Fierce, yes, you had made the Worthy comparision.  But you have to give credit where credit is due.  In the pre-season, when your were on the fence with Green I had said that just like Rondo, at the end of the season, Jeff Green will signing will be another one of very astute signings by Danny.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

What's that 4 L's in the last 6 games!  lmao

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Funny talking about KG and PP not being able to do it and they were the only ones that did tonight.  Pierce was about the only reason they were in the game.

What this team misses is one knock down 3 pt shooter.  We should have got JJ Reddick.  

Our defense was good enough to win this game tonight, only problem was Pierce\KG was the only ones scoring pts and KG didn't shoot that well.  We also get into a jump shot mode instead of driving the ball.  Green didn't play very well tonight either. Actually the whole bench didn't play well.

Rebounding was the other killer tonight.

Two guys shot over 50% from the field , Bass and Pierce.  A jump shooting team needs to shoot better than that.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

It was all down hill from there!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Funny talking about KG and PP not being able to do it and they were the only ones that did tonight.  Pierce was about the only reason they were in the game.

What this team misses is one knock down 3 pt shooter.  We should have got JJ Reddick.  

Our defense was good enough to win this game tonight, only problem was Pierce\KG was the only ones scoring pts and KG didn't shoot that well.  We also get into a jump shot mode instead of driving the ball.  Green didn't play very well tonight either. Actually the whole bench didn't play well.

Rebounding was the other killer tonight.

Two guys shot over 50% from the field , Bass and Pierce.  A jump shooting team needs to shoot better than that.

That's why I said the Celts will exit in the 1st round if they face NY or Miami in the 1st round.

The Celts just don't have enough horses. Expecting the likes of T-Will and Jordan Crawford to make the Celts an elite team is not realistic. 

I'm an Ainge supporter, but Ainge failed to do his job at the trade deadline. 

Thanks Danny...

25. This post has been removed.