Celtics vs Bobcats 02/11/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 02/11/13

In response to Kirk6's comment:

The ultimate trap game.....

That is one nice trap, just hope she is distracting the bobcats all night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Hubba hubba.  Trap me!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

I'd like to be traped in those shorts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Nice tradition Kirk. Who is this Mullens character?

Green should play a lot tonight and when possible KG must sit too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i dont get it..ur gunna limit KG and Pauls minutes but why play them at all? just sit them and give JG and Wilcox heavy minutes..nothing wrong with seeing what Green can do in the starting lineup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Want a BIG game out of Green tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

This is a good move by doc to run there offense through Green

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Jeff Green can eat his matchup all game. Love Doc, but he shoulda saw this and scratched CPP.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Green should have his way all night if he "chooses" to.  Agree that they should just sit KG and PP and let the bench play.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

Jeff Green can eat his matchup all game. Love Doc, but he shoulda saw this and scratched CPP.

I agree with you, but perhaps it's a good thing for him to work up a swet so he doesn't tighten up for two days after 55 minutes last night.  Maybe that's the idea behing it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Damn...Green is abusing these guys.  Keep it going!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Monster Slam by Wilcox!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Green should score 30 points tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

i dont get it..ur gunna limit KG and Pauls minutes but why play them at all? just sit them and give JG and Wilcox heavy minutes..nothing wrong with seeing what Green can do in the starting lineup.

Well, the Spurs got a massive fine for sitting their stars. So I think, the celtics want to avoid that.  So, if they want to rest their players limited minutes is a way to do it and avoid Stern's wrath. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Jet for 3!

Get used to it, folks!

i hate to say i called this...wait no i dont, i love it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Ya, Wilcox and Collins should be allowed to bring it on home tonight.  Green looks like the best talent on the floor tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

I agree with you, but perhaps it's a good thing for him to work up a swet so he doesn't tighten up for two days after 55 minutes last night.  Maybe that's the idea behing it?

eh, not as much of an issue in basketball...if he wanted to stay loose he could just run on the treadmill, know what i mean?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Well, the Spurs got a massive fine for sitting their stars. So I think, the celtics want to avoid that.  So, if they want to rest their players limited minutes is a way to do it and avoid Stern's wrath. 

haha, that was more bc it was a nationally televised game showcasing 2 of the leagues top teams...Stern probably doesnt even know Boston is in Charlotte tonight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

haha, that was more bc it was a nationally televised game showcasing 2 of the leagues top teams...Stern probably doesnt even know Boston is in Charlotte tonight.

Ha, maybe not. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

And give the fans who paid their hard earned money to at least see a little of PP and KG.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

This starting unit looks TIRED

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

eh, not as much of an issue in basketball...if he wanted to stay loose he could just run on the treadmill, know what i mean?

true