Celtics vs Bobcats 02/11/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 02/11/13

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

This is only a minor setback. We still don't know what the final roster will look like. The season starts after the trade deadline passes.

Minor maybe but a game they had.... they now go to Chi against the Bulls and somehow I dont think we win that one....

I didn't see it as minor before the game and I don't now.  I felt they needed this one badly given the Bulls, Nuggets and Lakers are up next.  Losing against the lowly Bobcats is just unacceptable at this stage and coming off of a big win.  Doc did not play his cards right tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Typical Doc, Pierce would have to break both legs before Doc would leave Green in at the end of games. Bass has to be black mailing Doc, to get the minutes he gets!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

This is only a minor setback. We still don't know what the final roster will look like. The season starts after the trade deadline passes.

Minor maybe but a game they had.... they now go to Chi against the Bulls and somehow I dont think we win that one....

The Bulls game is in Boston and the Celts can win that one.

Oh, i thought it was on the road... thats better but just hope they have their legs... Pierce and KG have logged way too many minutes in the past two games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I don't understand Rivers at all. Green was scoring at will, so why play Pierce at all in the fourth.

Just go with the bench and let them win it.

And they would have too.

I think they were up four or five when Pierce returned and Green sat.  They were in a good flow.  Just mind boggling to me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to joel49's comment:

I didn't see it as minor before the game and I don't now.  I felt they needed this one badly given the Bulls, Nuggets and Lakers are up next.  Losing against the lowly Bobcats is just unacceptable at this stage and coming off of a big win.  Doc did not play his cards right tonight.

Three tough teams... how many of these games do they win Fierce?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

looks like Leandro Barbosa is out for the season. Damn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

The Lakers are a tough team? Please....dont give them that much credit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The Bulls game is in Boston and the Celts can win that one.

Oh, i thought it was on the road... thats better but just hope they have their legs... Pierce and KG have logged way too many minutes in the past two games.

No Rondo or Sully so they have to go longer.  Bench is thin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Wait.  Barbosa got hurt?  I didnt follow the game.  What happened?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

idk, i just got the tweet. ill try to find it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

They are better than you think...if you think that is an automatic win then you should probably think again....we will see..hope youre right

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I don't understand Rivers at all. Green was scoring at will, so why play Pierce at all in the fourth.

Just go with the bench and let them win it.

And they would have too.

You are so right. Green was the only one quick enough to go to the basket and end up at the line at the end of the game.  Green had only eight shots in the whole game. That is a joke considering the circumstances.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Gethin Coolbaugh @GethinCoolbaugh

Kevin Garnett tells media that the #Celtics players are being told thatLeandro Barbosa is done for the season. So there you have it.

Expand 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

They are better than you think...if you think that is an automatic win then you should probably think again....we will see..hope youre right

The Lakers suck. Lets be honest...they have good players, are not a good team AT ALL. the only reason they would win against us is bc its a rivalry and games are usually close.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

The Lakers suck. Lets be honest...they have good players, are not a good team AT ALL. the only reason they would win against us is bc its a rivalry and games are usually close.

Even if what you say is true then a loss is a loss no matter what the reason...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Pretty simple,  the odds were stacked against us tonight.  triple overtime,  get in really late, road game,  second game of back to back.  Not that surprising.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Doc explain to us how Green scores 18 points in 24 mins and you have him on the bench while Bass scores 8 in 32 minutes? WTH!

Unreal how Doc misuses Green

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Doc explain to us how Green scores 18 points in 24 mins and you have him on the bench while Bass scores 8 in 32 minutes? WTH!

Unreal how Doc misuses Green

+8

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts