Celtics vs Bobcats 03/12/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 03/12/13

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Doc will play KG until he drops.

Yea, Karl.  Those 21 minutes KGplayed are just going to KILL him.  My gosh, Doc.  What were you thinking playing KG 21 minutes!

Not the point coach..  We getting blown out, why we risking injury or minutes on KG for?? Do I really need to draw you a picture???   It dont matter how many minutes he has logged, what matters is he shouldnt play more than he has to..DUH!!!

Yes, draw a picture, please.  Show me a picture of how KG not playing in the 4th quarter and playing 21 total minutes is hurting him.   Look at the game before you open your mouth and say something like this again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Just came back to this crap after watching the Bruins. Funny how Popovich can play his bench and the Spurs win and Doc puts this disgusting display out there. No excuse, the bench should still be able to beat the Bobcats. Doc has this team totally unprepared tonight. This is embarassing to the Celtic organization..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Yea, Karl.  Those 21 minutes KGplayed are just going to KILL him.  My gosh, Doc.  What were you thinking playing KG 21 minutes!

Not the point coach..  We getting blown out, why we risking injury or minutes on KG for?? Do I really need to draw you a picture???   It dont matter how many minutes he has logged, what matters is he shouldnt play more than he has to..DUH!!!

Yes, draw a picture, please.  Show me a picture of how KG not playing in the 4th quarter and playing 21 total minutes is hurting him.   Look at the game before you open your mouth and say something like this again.

Im with you on this... and lets not forget he is getting millions for limited minutes every game pretty much....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Can they keep it under 20?  Hmmmm?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to paesan59's comment:

Just came back to this crap after watching the Bruins. Funny how Popovich can play his bench and the Spurs win and Doc puts this disgusting display out there. No excuse, the bench should still be able to beat the Bobcats. Doc has this team totally unprepared tonight. This is embarassing to the Celtic organization..

Nah, according to our resident Doc apologist, its because of our bench. See, when we win its because of Docs HOF coaching... when we lose its our lousy bench... also, we should play KG meaningless minutes because he wont get injured and doesnt need extra rest... I learned all this from our in-house coach who knows everything

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

The Spurs bench is way better than the Cs bench... tell me who we got on the bench beyond a player or two?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

well this was a steaming pile. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Wow...the new guys can't make free throws for anything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Im with you on this... and lets not forget he is getting millions for limited minutes every game pretty much....

Yes, Doc is risking KG getting some splinters in his but by sitting him on the bench!  KG did what Green, Terry, Lee, and everyone else did - he stunk it up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The team looked so prepared and into it.... so it must be the benches fault we got blown out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

So much for 20....lets try for 30, shall we?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

This is why 34 is called THE TRUTH.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

Unless PP takes 1/2 the shots and goes for 30+ I really don't see the Celts winning this from the get go.  Amazing efforts gentlemen....bravo!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

The team looked so prepared and into it.... so it must be the benches fault we got blown out.

So correct. If Doc prepared the bench to play properly the C's should win this game. If I was a fan at that game I would demand a refund. Doc shoukd be embarassed on how the team played and it is a direct reflection on him. Disgraceful

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I had to go out I am stunned we could lose like this. Wow.  We may not be going to far after all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Spurs getting blown out by the Timberwolves by 19 points.  I guess its contagious.

I always wonder why people think when players play bad, it must be coaching.  When they play bad CONSISTENTLY, its coaching.  WHen they play bad one night - its players not showing up.  Our players didn't show up tonight.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I'm telling you this is looking like they are content with the 6th seed and playing the Knicks in the 1st round. They know the Knicks are a mess.

They look flat, Doc sits PP, guys driving the lane all day and everyone looks like they'd rather be somewhere else.

very insipid. Given the close records from 4-7, with alot of games left, the Celtics aren't trying to lose now for the 6th spot.  Take a deep breath. They just played aweful tonight and usually do against the worst teams for some reason.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Double dose of misery as Lakers winning by 15 and Howard with 14 rebs and 31 pts with 6min to go.

We got outrebounded by 45 to 28 so that's 17 second chances folks. Pretty blatant as I'm not Sherlock Holmes here that we are desperate for a BIG MAN !!! And ya know, I'd be happy if it were DW...better than Cousins !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Spurs getting blown out by the Timberwolves by 19 points.  I guess its contagious.

I always wonder why people think when players play bad, it must be coaching.  When they play bad CONSISTENTLY, its coaching.  WHen they play bad one night - its players not showing up.  Our players didn't show up tonight.

Sorry, the Bobcats now have 11 wins and 2 are against the C's. Explain that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

I thought we were ready to turn it over to Green,  get rid of Pierce and his turnovers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

The Spurs bench is way better than the Cs bench... tell me who we got on the bench beyond a player or two?

Than Doc shouldn't be playing them. but what's Lee and Terrys excuse? Doc does a lousy job of rotating the bench. Always has.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im shocked to learn entering this game the Bobcats had lost 45 of their last 51 games... Let that sink in... and they lost their last 10 games by an avg of 21 points...

and beat the Celtics by 26.

but at least KG got to play some in the 4th qtr to put some extra mileage on his knees and ankles... 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts