Celtics vs Bobcats 03/12/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 03/12/13

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

I had to go out I am stunned we could lose like this. Wow.  We may not be going to far after all.

I think its been obvious all year this team isn't going to go far. Why? It isn't that good.

Great point.

Stay blessed!

Thanks.

The Lakers arent good either.

Pretty sure the Lakers have not lost to the bobcats by 26 this year.

Stay blessed!

I wasn't talking about which team was better. I said the Lakers werent' good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I had to go out I am stunned we could lose like this. Wow.  We may not be going to far after all.

I think its been obvious all year this team isn't going to go far. Why? It isn't that good.

Great point.

Stay blessed!

Thanks.

The Lakers arent good either.

Pretty sure the Lakers have not lost to the bobcats by 26 this year.

Stay blessed!

I wasn't talking about which team was better. I said the Lakers werent' good.

Snake its really hard for them to accept,  that and  some of them are just plain idiotic.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

What's hard for Boston fans to accept is that the night the Celtics lost by 26 to the worst team in the league, the Lakers won for the 19th time in their last 27 games. 

Boston and the Lakers are going in different directions. 

Wow. 19 and 8. 

oh no.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Red must be rolling in his grave over the lack of heart this Celtics team has. 

Yeah I don't know. Maybe I guess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Red must be rolling in his grave over the lack of heart this Celtics team has. 

Why is that?  The C's were picked from 4th to 6th in the standings.

Dr. Buss must be rolling in his grave as well.  His team was talked about as greatest of all time and 70 something wins.  They will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Posted Image

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The lakers are coming together nicely. 

What happened months ago doesn't matter. 

Dwight is on board and is focused!

Boston has Chris Wilcox. All is good. 

1 on 1 needs to take some anxiety pills. 

Old dudes shouldn't get worked up. 

Yeah everyone is really freaked out about the Lakers.

Wow. Scary.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Last night's game was a disappointing performance for a team with hopes of contending in the east.  In my opinion, Pierce's absence had very little to do with our performance.  We should be better prepared to play a Charlotte team who has the worst record in the NBA and was in the midst of a 10-game losing streak.  And they embarrass us by TWENTY-SIX.

I cannot pinpoint it but this team is so incosistently flawed in a number of areas that it's crazy.  It's inconsistency because one game, we'll play respectable defense but then the next get scorched.  Same thing for the offense.

Also, individually, guys are just not consistent.  When your starting backcourt cannot make one trip to the free throw line, something is wrong.  When your starting center goes for 5 points and 3 rebounds AFTER a horrible performance the previous game, where is the drive to atone for that performance?  To be outrebounded 48 - 29 and allow Gerald Henderson to drop 35 on us is embarrassing.

Charlotte has lost 10 in a row.  I sure hope the TEAM plays alot better tonight and with a little more sense of urgency.  Where is this team's pride?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Last night's game was a disappointing performance for a team with hopes of contending in the east.  In my opinion, Pierce's absence had very little to do with our performance. 

Well that really doesn't surprise me from your game on posts concerning him.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Last night's game was a disappointing performance for a team with hopes of contending in the east.  In my opinion, Pierce's absence had very little to do with our performance. 

Contending in the east means contending against the Heat and there is no team in the east that even comes close.

Kobe versus Lebron in the 2013 Finals. Mark it down.

Stay blessed!

Blog! I see you crawled out from underneath that rock you were hiding under! 

Hey - I think I saw Nash grimacing at the end of the Lakers game! Hmmm back again? What a pity! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I'm glad it doesn't surprise you.  I suppose you believe with Pierce last night, all is well and we win going away?

I call it like I see it and I don't expect everyone to agree with what I post.  There would be no reason to come on the board if that were the case.

So if you have a problem with my posts about Pierce, or KG, or Green or any other Celtics player, that's cool.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

BloggetyBloop = Reverend D0uchebag...go to the LA forum to bless people..

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

I'm glad it doesn't surprise you.  I suppose you believe with Pierce last night, all is well and we win going away?

I call it like I see it and I don't expect everyone to agree with what I post.  There would be no reason to come on the board if that were the case.

So if you have a problem with my posts about Pierce, or KG, or Green or any other Celtics player, that's cool.

Your right,  your opinion is fine. I apologize for the remark.  I try not to rag on Celtic players and would rather look for good things than point out every little detail about what they don't do properly.

I don't know what would have happened last nite with PP just as you or anyone else knows. I am pretty confident we wouldn't have seen the type of play that we witnessed. My  main point was so many parts of the game were missing that PP helps with that pretty much goes unnoticed.  For one is how many open shot he creates for KG.  Yes KG has to make them but there is a reason he is wide open when they run their little pick.

Seems like everyone overreacts to a bad game.  How many of these have we had lately?

Again I apologize for singling you out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

OneOnOne, apology accepted. It's all good. I respect your points of view and enjoy reading your posts.

Most of my posts are on the "Game Threads" and I comment on how things are going during a game.  If Pierce or KG stinks, I'm saying that.  Same for if Pierce or KG has a very good game, I'll comment on that.

The team has been inconsistent as have individuals.  There have been alot of bad games (a few good ones but many bad ones).

Sections
Shortcuts