In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe the team sending Doc n Danny a message

[/QUOTE]

how 'bout the team sending rondo a message?

[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about??? The celts will always be a better team with thier floor general out there.

[/QUOTE]

can you change "will" into "should"?

[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yes i agree as of now it seems Rondo has had his head up his a55 but whens hes right the celtics are definitly a better team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Bucks 12/01/12

Whos the announcer on CSNNE that just said "Jennings with a little bit of fake hustle". Lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to JamezHill24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

in all seriousness tho, obv the Celtics arent a better team without Rondo. BUT he does need to show the same amount of energy and alertness defensively as Terry and Lee are right now. 

[/QUOTE]

Why is that obvious??? So far 2 blow outs with Rondo out.. how is it obvious they better with him???

[/QUOTE]

i mean, seriously. 2 blowouts, (this game is still in the 1st half...premature?) and you are putting that against 3 years of elite basketball with Rondo at the head of the show? Youve simply become a blind Rondo hater, and thats fine. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. but dont insult your own intelligence by using a 1 1/2 game sample to scream that the team is better without an All Star PG whos teammates love playing with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whos the announcer on CSNNE that just said "Jennings with a little bit of fake hustle". Lol

[/QUOTE]

our very own B. Scalabrine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

in all seriousness tho, obv the Celtics arent a better team without Rondo. BUT he does need to show the same amount of energy and alertness defensively as Terry and Lee are right now. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, you're the one that said obvious... so what's your evidence??

Rondo's been out 2 games this year... one we won by a blowout, the other we have a double digit lead in the 2ns...  Whats your proof??

Why is that obvious??? So far 2 blow outs with Rondo out.. how is it obvious they better with him???

[/QUOTE]

i mean, seriously. 2 blowouts, (this game is still in the 1st half...premature?) and you are putting that against 3 years of elite basketball with Rondo at the head of the show? Youve simply become a blind Rondo hater, and thats fine. Everyones entitled to their own opinion. but dont insult your own intelligence by using a 1 1/2 game sample to scream that the team is better without an All Star PG whos teammates love playing with.

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rondo's been out 2 games this year... one we won by a blowout, the other we have a double digit lead in the 2ns...  Whats your proof??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My proof is we are talking about a guy averaging 13 pts, 13 assists, 5 rebounds and 2 steals a game. Are you really gunna sit here and tell me that is nothing? He is also shooting 50% from the field. He has also almost single handedly kept us in games throughout playoff series year after year the last 3, and has easily been the best player on the court for us this year. If you wanna get rid of Rondo for his faults, you should have valid reasoning to get rid of every player on our team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

KG is LOCKED IN. love it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Jeff's warming up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

What do you know Pierce driving in the lane and looses his dribble.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jeff's warming up.

[/QUOTE]

imagine a JG that comes to play every night and can throw 16-20 in for our bench?? WOW.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

bass got a couple of good, "real" rebounds.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My proof is we are talking about a guy averaging 13 pts, 13 assists, 5 rebounds and 2 steals a game. Are you really gunna sit here and tell me that is nothing? He is also shooting 50% from the field. He has also almost single handedly kept us in games throughout playoff series year after year the last 3, and has easily been the best player on the court for us this year. If you wanna get rid of Rondo for his faults, you should have valid reasoning to get rid of every player on our team.

[/QUOTE]

First off, we're talking about this years team, not the teams of years gone by...

Second, are you really leaning on  his personal game stats as your proof the team is better with him than without???  Thats pretty narrow mnided if you ask me...

I'd suggest the teams success is a better gauge to whether they're better or worse without Rondo..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

First off, we're talking about this years team, not the teams of years gone by...

Second, are you really leaning on  his personal game stats as your proof the team is better with him than without???  Thats pretty narrow mnided if you ask me...

I'd suggest the teams success is a better gauge to whether they're better or worse without Rondo..

[/QUOTE]

he is better this year then he has been in the past for 1. 2, there is no faults he is displaying now that he hasnt displayed in the past. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its like, back in 09 when KG got hurt we continued to ball out, with Baby playing out of his mind. Was anyone really nieve enough to think we were a better team without KG just bc we were able to play well without him?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he is better this year then he has been in the past for 1. 2, there is no faults he is displaying now that he hasnt displayed in the past. 

[/QUOTE]

Um... whatever you say

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

We were one game from the NBA Finals last year w/o AB, so are we a better team w/o AB bc we were able to win games w/o him? oh. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um... whatever you say

[/QUOTE]

aka "i have no argument here." thanks for playing, enjoy the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And we've given up the entire lead.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

We have completely negated our great first quarter with this horrible 2nd quarter.

Milwaukee is getting whatever they want.  THIRTY SIX second quarter points.

Embarrassing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

jeff with an offensive reb! yeah!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

there goes the "blowout". 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

absolutely ridiculously executed last-shot play there. Where was the organization?? oh.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And we've given up the entire lead.  

[/QUOTE]

Not so.. we're still up a point.. mainly because Rondo is out... we'd be down 10 if he was playing imo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Pierce ought to calm down and concentrate on assists and rebounds.