Celtics vs. Bucks 12/01/12

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Bucks 12/01/12

Green needs to get more minutes.  He looked very good. Too few minutes.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Misses from Lee, Terry and Pierce in crucial game time conditions.  Boy, Celtics could use someone that can hit those clutch shots...oh wait they had someone but Rondo and management chased him away. 

[/QUOTE]

Smile.  And the haters don't want to admit we miss him.  Miami sure enjoys our mistake!

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  How many times have we seen Pierce drive to the basket and throw a snappy pass to Ray for the game winner....man I miss those already...I got nostalgic tonight with this game.    It was so strange to see Pierce drive and kick it out to Lee or Terry for the winner...I also noticed Pierce's passes are a bit hesitant, like he doesn't quite want to pass to these guys. The passes Pierce used to throw to Ray were alot more decisive.   

Man...another closed game lost for us because Mr. Clutch is gone...while the Heats are unbeaten 8-0 in closed games.  It's so sad. 

This article sums it up nicely: 

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/16031/with-ray-allen-heat-unbeaten-in-the-clutch 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Rondo management chased Ray Allen away!!  Talk about stupidity.

No doubt, the Celts miss Ray.  But he left a team with aging starts to join a team with young stars.  He made a great call for himself.  To hold Rondo responsible for Ray's departure is sheer stupidity.

The Celts are at crossroads.  You don't win in NBA without stars.  Their stars are fading.  It happens.

This is going to be a long season.  The Celts are not going to be very good this year.  By the trade deadline we will know if the Celts will make any noise in the playoffs or not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If New York would  give up Stoudemire for Bass/Lee/Green (2 of 3) I'd be all in because he feels multiple needs.

[/QUOTE]

That trade would have to happen on January 15 or later.

Been saying it since November, the Celts can convert Lee, Bass, and Green into a player or players worth 20m.

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yes, you may have been saying this since November, but since your CRED=ZERO, no-one cares.

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So its come to this. Anyone who criticizes Rondo is a "blind hater". Wow. I hereby nominate any and all Rondo apologists for first team all defensive team. This should be enacted retroactively as well as until he retires. If he is so elite why does this topic keep on surfacing? You think that these discussions surface as frequent w/ other "elite" point guards such as CP or Deron Williams? I highly doubt it. Enjoy your first team status. You've earned it 

[/QUOTE]

Well they certainly have about CP in LA cause I hear it.... As to williams, im sure he gets his share this year since his shooting has been pretty bad....

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't help noticing that your response alluded to criticisms that are attributed to this year(CP & Deron). We've been having this particular discussion since 09- that's the key difference ...

[/QUOTE]

Those older discussions were mostly about he sucks and should be traded... I defended him and still do..... the discussions now are not that he sucks and should be traded but rather there are certain aspects of his game that are frustrating but that overall he is really good...big difference.

[/QUOTE]

I defy you to find any post that stated Rondo sucks by anyone at anytime. You are right about the latter though and those sentiments are still being expressed tonight. No one doubts that Rondo is really good. He just can't put it all together consistently. His defenders' take it personal when people want to see him take that extra leap into super stardom and it doesn't occur. Then his defenders start to hear things that aren't said(Rondo sucks) or imagine reasons why their Golden Boy isn't universally admired...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Misses from Lee, Terry and Pierce in crucial game time conditions.  Boy, Celtics could use someone that can hit those clutch shots...oh wait they had someone but Rondo and management chased him away. 

[/QUOTE]

Smile.  And the haters don't want to admit we miss him.  Miami sure enjoys our mistake!

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  How many times have we seen Pierce drive to the basket and throw a snappy pass to Ray for the game winner....man I miss those already...I got nostalgic tonight with this game.    It was so strange to see Pierce drive and kick it out to Lee or Terry for the winner...I also noticed Pierce's passes are a bit hesitant, like he doesn't quite want to pass to these guys. The passes Pierce used to throw to Ray were alot more decisive.   

Man...another closed game lost for us because Mr. Clutch is gone...while the Heats are unbeaten 8-0 in closed games.  It's so sad. 

This article sums it up nicely: 

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/16031/with-ray-allen-heat-unbeaten-in-the-clutch 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Rondo management chased Ray Allen away!!  Talk about stupidity.

No doubt, the Celts miss Ray.  But he left a team with aging starts to join a team with young stars.  He made a great call for himself.  To hold Rondo responsible for Ray's departure is sheer stupidity.

The Celts are at crossroads.  You don't win in NBA without stars.  Their stars are fading.  It happens.

This is going to be a long season.  The Celts are not going to be very good this year.  By the trade deadline we will know if the Celts will make any noise in the playoffs or not.

[/QUOTE]

Not that any "trade Rondo for a dozen  Krispy Creme Donuts Celtic Fans" will notice, but the "Look how worse  the C's are without RA argument," won't  hold water until AB is back in the lineup.

Maybe they're right and maybe they're not, but the player who was supposed to replace him in the starting lineup  is not there yet.

Still holding with my position that we won't know what this C's team is like until January.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Excuse me for using BDC's blankety blank reply to [QUOTE] system.  Reading it after there's more than one quote is 10X more confusing than guessing how the  C's will do this season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Nice post.

AB comes back before the end of December.

Better give him a few weeks to shake out the kinks and  get back into the flow.

DA might use that  time to do a final analysis before shooting for a big in a trade too.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to 007's comment

Get Gortat as soon as possible.

Agree but don't see it happening so soon.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

After December 15th.

A before date would have been preferable.
    But as you're not on the payroll, can't complain too much.