Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011

Trap game? How will Rondo match up to the speedy Jennings? Bucks win half the games at home. Will the 5'5" Boykins come off the bench and perform. Will Ray Allen come back to his old team and light it up? Will Doc still rest his Blue chippers?

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011

The Bucks are BLOWING OUT the Sixers tonight. So expect a BLOW OUT WIN for the Celts tomorrow night. Not exact science but that's usually how the NBA works.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The Celtics should have te upper leg on this team.  A day of rest and playing at home.  No need to come out flat.  DVR the selection show and focus on the game!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

factor in daylight savings and the bucks play 2 games in 21 hours, right? that's good. bogut's back in their lineup. that's not good. baby should be back. i just wish the Cs didn't need a good game and a win as badly as they're starting to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Andrew Bogut is back. Bucks win a close one. Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wow, we are starting game day threads 24 hours ahead of schedule now? good job! you are hereby "officially" named gamethread commissioner! celts will BLITZ the bucks. i am willing to bet they will not fall behind as they have been. heck, if i am doc, i may consider actually STARTING baby at center (since kg isnt too crazy about it) to muscle out bogut (assuming he's playing).  btw, knowing doc, it would not shock me if swest and haq actually plays today!  if just baby plays, we win! for we will have a closer to go along the big 4 as well as perhaps to start with them (if no shaq). krstic is bettter coming off the bench with our team, as is green for their one-on-one defense really isnt great! sasha had to replace green against philly against a 3! (not a 4 but a 3 in AI)!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from j73401. Show j73401's posts

another loss for boston,lol im losing hope in this team!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I hope that the Celtics win.  They really need to start winning games again.  The standings are very close and for the Celtics to stay in first place in the Eastern conference they have to win most of their remaining games.  It is definitely not good that Bogat is back.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I hope and expect the Celtics will win tonight but COMMUNIST, the Celtics haven't BLITZED too many opponents this season and considering our play of late, I don't see us BLITZING the Bucks tonight.

Althought we won, they've played us tough in two games this season, taking us into overtime in Boston earlier in the season.  This by no means will be a blowout.  They are brimming with confidence after blowing out the team we lost to on Friday.

I just hope we come out with some focus and urgency.  We cannot come out lethargic and flat, which we are so accustomed to doing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

I am with Petey on this

Celts need some fuel injection...Maybe GBBD will bang around the boards

Plenty opportunities for the new Cs to impress.

Doc must limit minutes

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Celts off to a good start

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Who said Ray should come off the bench? He looks like a young pup so far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Krstic a rebound machine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Celtic offense not looking too sweet but Bucks are stinking it up worse

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Did rondo hurt himself? ESPN says he only played 3 minutes in 1st.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Seven first qtr turnovers.  Ouch.  C's should win this one by at least twenty.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011:
    [QUOTE]Did rondo hurt himself? ESPN says he only played 3 minutes in 1st.
    Posted by dahc13[/QUOTE]

I don't think so.  I think it's just a case of Doc going against the grain and looking to lighten Rondo's load.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Big lead again... will it dwindle?? 

If the Bucks starting hitting a few, they'll get back in it quick cause we're not playing so great offensively

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I hope and expect the Celtics will win tonight but COMMUNIST, the Celtics haven't BLITZED too many opponents this season and considering our play of late, I don't see us BLITZING the Bucks tonight. Althought we won, they've played us tough in two games this season, taking us into overtime in Boston earlier in the season.  This by no means will be a blowout.  They are brimming with confidence after blowing out the team we lost to on Friday. I just hope we come out with some focus and urgency.  We cannot come out lethargic and flat, which we are so accustomed to doing.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]oh really petey!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Murphy just can't find it....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Maybe you can't find what you don't have!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

lol ya...and rondo with his fadeaway lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Here we go again...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

wait...2 fadeaways now

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Krstic a rebound machine.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]
    krs had 16 rebounds last game and has half of that right now. i was thinking that was the WORSE part of his game. he only had 4.5 per game in okc. green is seady. anyone see that block from troy? amazing. he can defend smaller guys way out on the perimeter and he's 6'11. dont know how we keep pav on the bench even after west comes bak. pav could actually be our posey even more so than green! i can see the celts eventually closing out games with him at the 2 with ray at 3 and PAUL at the 4 at times. green's D simply isnt great right now to justify him closing out games. perhaps it will be krstic. this team has interesting good problems to deal with.....

Sections
Shortcuts