Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011:
    [QUOTE]Maybe you can't find what you don't have!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    maybe you can

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I think Ray schools some of the posters on this board. He has one bad game and some are throwing him into the old folks home. He is in just as good, if not better, shape than any one else on the team. How many games has he been out due to injuries this year? Keep shuttin em up Ray.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Usually Celts struggle when Ray struggles. But you're right, this is Ray's best season as a Celtic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Joel, why must you instigate stuff? Im not always looking for something to complain about. The Bucks may play great defense but when they play offense as poorly as tonight, their defense has to suffer. Both are connected, understand?? Missing as many shots as they did should ordinarily lead to more fast break opportunities and advantages offensively for the C's. Still we only scored 87 points.  Just saying the offense didnt look fluid to me. Is that ok with you or should I stand in the corner?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

It wasn't my intent to instigate anything, Karl.  I was just stating a fact about fans in general, whether they be C's, Sox, Pats or Bruins fans.  We (and I am guilty of this myself at times) will sometimes complain about stuff after a win instead of just enjoying it.  We are a hard bunch to satisfy.  That's "we" and not necessarily you.  You apparently felt I was attacking you and for that I am sorry.  Maybe I should stand in the corner.  

Yes, we only had 39 at the half and that is pitiful.  The starters looked tired and lackadaisical (except for Krstic).  But on the flip side, the Bucks had only 22!  That's almost inconceivable.  I'm just choosing to focus on our second half play, especially by the second unit with Davis getting his legs under himself.  Those guys have only been together a few games and yet, they were able to put the hammer down.  I saw a much improved team in the second half.  I saw 48 second half points as a positive thing.  I guess it's the old half full vs. half empty glass thing.  We just saw this one differently.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011 : All right Cfan give Murphy a few props.  He played a little above average tonight.  He is looked more comfortable after making a couple of shots.  He will never be a defensive stallwart but he can score.  Look for more of these type of games.  Not calling u out, just know that you have had a lot of doubts.  Don't forget this guy has been onthe shelf for a long time.  It takes longer for big guys to get their timing back than a small guy.  Any way I hope you see some improvement.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Murphy played very well tonight.  As you know, I am NOT a Murphy fan.  But he did pretty darn well tonight.   I give him his proper respect.

Now, when it was his first game, I said I didn't believe in him but let's give him a chance to prove himself over multiple games.  Now that he's had one good game, I still say, give it more games.....because one game does not make him a good player - especially in garbage minutes against a weak team.  I want to see him do well when it matters.   But no doubt, tonight was a great start.  I hope he keeps it up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

56 points? Seriously? That's ridiculous. Was KG playing every position tonight?

Sections
Shortcuts