Celtics vs. Bulls

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Bulls

In response to melwittss' comment:

In response to debrit's comment:

Masrshon Brooks.Today he scored 27 points incluidig 3-4 3 pointsThis guy needs  playtime.Go celtics

Once Rondo shows other GM's that he's ready to go after his showcasing in Maine and he's dealt to a REAL contender, Brooks will replace the lackluster Crawford who is regressing badly...he's done...

Brooks is our bes shooter.He is only 24,cancreat his owm shot.Will get better with more playing time.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:

Dunleavy?...lol..stick a fork in these losers, they're so done...LMFAO @ The Celtics

He's been stealing money all these years and tonight we make a Hall of Famer out of him. Dunleavy?? LMAO....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Surrrreee could use some Jeff Green right about now.....never mind. #soylentgreen

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I cannot understand why Brooks isn't getting any minutes.  He's our best offensive threat at the guard spot.  It's funny because I remember when Ray Allen got here, he was labeled as playing no defense.

Instead of sending Brooks down, Fav should be down.  He doesn't seem to have a true concept of the NBA game.  He doesn't rotate, he's not a particularly smart basketball player.  He's just out there chuckin' up airball 3-pointers and ill-advised hook shots that hit nothing.

Fav needs to get that development time in the D-League.  I'd rather sit him and play Oly his minutes.

It's times like this where I miss Doc.  If Doc is coach, Fav is sitting at the end of the bench in sweats - not looking like a bumbling idiot out there on the court embarrassing himself.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

I cannot understand why Brooks isn't getting any minutes.  He's our best offensive threat at the guard spot.  It's funny because I remember when Ray Allen got here, he was labeled as playing no defense.

Instead of sending Brooks down, Fav should be down.  He doesn't seem to have a true concept of the NBA game.  He doesn't rotate, he's not a particularly smart basketball player.  He's just out there chuckin' up airball 3-pointers and ill-advised hook shots that hit nothing.

Fav needs to get that development time in the D-League.  I'd rather sit him and play Oly his minutes.

It's times like this where I miss Doc.  If Doc is coach, Fav is sitting at the end of the bench in sweats - not looking like a bumbling idiot out there on the court embarrassing himself.

Has KO played at all tonight? What's up with that?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Fierce, if anyone believes Fav is a legit starting NBA center, they don't know basketball.

Honestly, right now, it's debateable if he even an NBA center.

His IQ is terrible.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Deng sees Soylent come back in and starts going to work'

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I'm beginning to think OKC fleeced us in the Perkins for Jeff Green trade.

Green is absolutely terrible.  He has not converted ONE perimeter shot.  8 points on 16 shots and virtually NOTHING else.

Package him now before he loses all value.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

One game closer to our goal - the 2014 NBA draft lottery! 

Sections
Shortcuts