Celtics vs Cavaliers 03/27/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celtics vs Cavaliers 03/27/13

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

As Fierce correctly said about the Lakers being a crappy team, we appear to have joined them.

Lakers still crappier than the Celts.

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

You are wrong. They have the most hyped up overpaid team of all time and they have been horrible all year. They are crappier.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

As Fierce correctly said about the Lakers being a crappy team, we appear to have joined them.

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

Jimmy calling the shots at the front office and D'Antoni calling the shots on the sidelines, now that's a crappy team.

Well Ainge calling the shots didnt do much either... he did nothing to help this team at the deadline.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

You are wrong. They have the most hyped up overpaid team of all time and they have been horrible all year. They are crappier.

True but look at the records... they are both crappy but do agree the lakers were hyped to win it all so in that sense they would be considered crappier...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

Jimmy calling the shots at the front office and D'Antoni calling the shots on the sidelines, now that's a crappy team.

Well Ainge calling the shots didnt do much either... he did nothing to help this team at the deadline.

True Ainge's mistake was resigning BAss, but the Lakers came into the season talking like they were  going to dominate the league with their grossly overpaid fat cat team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Ainge made a mistake by not making a move at the deadline. But Jimmy is simply incompetent.

Would you rather have Jim Buss than Ainge?

No but its not like Ainge has been terrific...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

No but its not like Ainge has been terrific...

Ainge made a mistake by not making a move at the deadline. But Jimmy is simply incompetent.

Would you rather have Jim Buss than Ainge?

Look I am not celebrating we stink, but it feels whole lot better knowing the lakers are suffering.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

True but look at the records... they are both crappy but do agree the lakers were hyped to win it all so in that sense they would be considered crappier...

Like I said last October, no spot up shooters, no transition defense, poor FT shooting because of Dwight, a 39-year old starting PG, a bad coach, and an incompetent front office. 

Thanks, Jimmy!

The Lakers are the biggest trainwreck in NBA history.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

True Ainge's mistake was resigning BAss, but the Lakers came into the season talking like they were  going to dominate the league with their grossly overpaid fat cat team.

I dont fault Ainge much for the Bass signing... Bass had a very solid year last year and previous years as well...it looked as if he was getting better but clearly this yeah has not been good for him... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

I dont fault Ainge much for the Bass signing... Bass had a very solid year last year and previous years as well...it looked as if he was getting better but clearly this yeah has not been good for him... 

I beg to differ, Bass was and is a bench player and now we see it for thirty million.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

I beg to differ, Bass was and is a bench player and now we see it for thirty million.

Well most on here were signing his praises last year...high energy, almost always hit the open J and how much better he was than Big Baby.... heard it all last year!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Actually resigning Bass was not a mistake because the Celts were over the cap. If the Celts didn't re-sign Bass, the Celts would have lost Bass to free-agency and the Celts get nothing in return.

If we're going to talk about mistakes, we have to start by letting James Posey leave.

I am too bummed out by this game to argue.  Bass is a stiff.  We are up against it now.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Actually resigning Bass was not a mistake because the Celts were over the cap. If the Celts didn't re-sign Bass, the Celts would have lost Bass to free-agency and the Celts get nothing in return.

If we're going to talk about mistakes, we have to start by letting James Posey leave.

I actually think signing Terry to that long a contract was a mistake... at the time I like the signing because I thought he was an upgrade over RA but I was never happy about the length of the contract...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

We are 9 games a head of Philly for the last spot. Maybe 8 after tonight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bass is only signed for 3 years for 20m.

Basically Bass is just getting 6.7m per year. 

I forgot, still three years at 6.7 is very nice for Bass. He has been bad all year.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I actually think signing Terry to that long a contract was a mistake... at the time I like the signing because I thought he was an upgrade over RA but I was never happy about the length of the contract...

Terry has also been a disappointment and the contract looks like a bad one to.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I don't think Terry will be very effective in 2015. I hope I am wrong,

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Terry is only under contract for 3 years.

I know that ... and the way he is playing this year that is 2 years too many....