Celtics vs Cavaliers 03/27/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Celtics vs Cavaliers 03/27/13

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Well Ainge calling the shots didnt do much either... he did nothing to help this team at the deadline.

Ainge made a mistake by not making a move at the deadline. But Jimmy is simply incompetent.

Would you rather have Jim Buss than Ainge?

and don't forget 100 mill payroll...and no picks...lol

We gave room to rebuild...and promising young talent...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

As Fierce correctly said about the Lakers being a crappy team, we appear to have joined them.

Lakers still crappier than the Celts.

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

Jimmy calling the shots at the front office and D'Antoni calling the shots on the sidelines, now that's a crappy team.

Well Ainge calling the shots didnt do much either... he did nothing to help this team at the deadline.

True Ainge's mistake was resigning BAss, but the Lakers came into the season talking like they were  going to dominate the league with their grossly overpaid fat cat team.

and Miami make the run they thought they would take...ha,ha.ha..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

True but look at the records... they are both crappy but do agree the lakers were hyped to win it all so in that sense they would be considered crappier...

Like I said last October, no spot up shooters, no transition defense, poor FT shooting because of Dwight, a 39-year old starting PG, a bad coach, and an incompetent front office. 

Thanks, Jimmy!

The Lakers are the biggest trainwreck in NBA history.

They could seal the deal by missing the playoffs...lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In response to bangkoker's comment:

I think 25% we will win and 75% gonna loss with Pierce on the last shot.....what do you think?

However, really glad that finally we won a game!

Thanks Jeff " The Menacing" Green!

I think it's 30% win and 70% lose.

Uncle Jeff is learning. But he doesn't have that scorer's mentality. Hopefully he continues to improve in the next 3 weeks. The Celts are really going to need uncle Jeff in the playoffs.

Green just need a break....confidence is really important for him to blossom into an all star caliber player because he got the tools and of course a big contract.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Any win is a good win for  this team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Another can't lose situation for us Celtic fans tomorrow. The Lakers face the Bucks at Milwaukee tomorrow night. If the Bucks lose, the Lakers helped us by making sure the Celts stay at #7. But if the Lakers lose, we're going to have some fun at the expense of the trolls.

HAHAHA

Win win situation for all of us!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Another can't lose situation for us Celtic fans tomorrow. The Lakers face the Bucks at Milwaukee tomorrow night. If the Bucks lose, the Lakers helped us by making sure the Celts stay at #7. But if the Lakers lose, we're going to have some fun at the expense of the trolls.

HAHAHA

I love it!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Hopefully works on his game over the summer...

He has the potential to be a Monster....a poor mans Lebrons...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

ops, I compared him to an All star...the trolls will start saying that I claimed he is as good as James...lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Barring another comeback, the Heat streak is about to end in the Breezy City. Bulls up 7 with 4:11  left.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Green just need a break....confidence is really important for him to blossom into an all star caliber player because he got a tool an of course a big contract.

What concerns me is Green is predictable on offense.

That game winning shot tonight is the same move that he used against Battier against the Heat last week. Everybody knows he only goes right.

While uncle Jeff got the moves, he still needs to learn to be a scorer. It's more technique than confidence.

Green needs to learn to pull up for a jumper, like what Pierce does. If he can do that then he'll get 18 points every night. 

If that is the case Celtics should hire someone who is expert in that trade. Pull up jumper or fad- away jump shot even going left or using left hand for a lay-up. Hakkem is good in fade-away, Chip Eagleland a good coach in pull-up jumper...Celtics need to invest into this guy to  carry the team after the big two.....

Against the Heat last time we cannot deny the fact that Battier is an elite defender but ofcourse Jeff can do much better than just driving using his predictable move.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Green just need a break....confidence is really important for him to blossom into an all star caliber player because he got a tool an of course a big contract.

What concerns me is Green is predictable on offense.

That game winning shot tonight is the same move that he used against Battier against the Heat last week. Everybody knows he only goes right.

While uncle Jeff got the moves, he still needs to learn to be a scorer. It's more technique than confidence.

Green needs to learn to pull up for a jumper, like what Pierce does. If he can do that then he'll get 18 points every night. 

Bottom line is he turns down too many open shots.  If he was more agressive there it would be a big help.  We would then have two guys that would get us 20 pts a game, throw in Crawford at times and we kind of turn into a offensive team.  The defense  suffers some but  we need scoring now.  Too many teams load up on Pierce.  Crawford and Jeff could change our make up of the team.

One other note is I think right now Rivers is hurting williams.  He is a scorer as well and he doesn't look agressive.  They have it engrained he is  point guard and doesn't look for his shot.  He can shoot.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I think 25% we will win and 75% gonna loss with Pierce on the last shot.....what do you think?

However, really glad that finally we won a game!

Thanks Jeff " The Menacing" Green!

I think it's 30% win and 70% lose.

Uncle Jeff is learning. But he doesn't have that scorer's mentality. Hopefully he continues to improve in the next 3 weeks. The Celts are really going to need uncle Jeff in the playoffs.

Agree.  Green could be the difference maker in the playoffs.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Bottom line is he turns down too many open shots.  If he was more agressive there it would be a big help.  We would then have two guys that would get us 20 pts a game, throw in Crawford at times and we kind of turn into a offensive team.  The defense  suffers some but  we need scoring now.  Too many teams load up on Pierce.  Crawford and Jeff could change our make up of the team.

One other note is I think right now Rivers is hurting williams.  He is a scorer as well and he doesn't look agressive.  They have it engrained he is  point guard and doesn't look for his shot.  He can shoot.

Agree that uncle Jeff turns down too many open shots.

That's why I said the Celts are better off facing the Heat in the east finals because a guy like Crawford needs more time to learn the system.

How far the Celts go in the playoffs depends on what Uncle Jeff and Crawford can do in the playoffs.

KG and Pierce can still do it some nights, but they can't do it every night anymore.

While I agree that Jeff and Crawford mean a lot in the playoffs.  You may want to look at Pierce since the all star break.  His numbers other than turnovers are fantastic with very few bad game.  Very consitant. Look at just March for instance.  Now name 10 SF's you would take going into the playoffs over him.

Don't agree about Crawford learning the system.  He doesn't have a system,  he just plays junkyard ball.  Actually I would like to see him start in place of Lee or Bradley.  Bradley has been horrible for a while.  I would rather see Lee and Bradley  take up 24 minutes each and just totally hound the opposing player. Neither one is a scorer.   We need pts and Crawford, Jeff and Pierce can give us that.

20. This post has been removed.