Celtics vs Cavaliers 03/27/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Celtics vs Cavaliers 03/27/13

They look  a little upset, Kirk.  Is it because they still live in Cleveland?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

They look  a little upset, Kirk.  Is it because they still live in Cleveland?

=======================================

Time for some Levity before these 2 five in a row losses combatants  with a few stars injured meet !!!

A man after his steak dinner in San Francisco(could be Boston too) gets his bill and says "Wow, $45.00 for a steak why in Cleveland it's only $25.00" !!!

Waiter says "Yup, but when you walk out the door, you are still in Cleveland" !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrylfries. Show darrylfries's posts

Pierce is playing the point tonite?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

AB is struggling.  He looks overwhelmed when the ball is in his hands.  He looks very uncomfortable simply trying to attempt a pass.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, it's amazing to see an active big man playing in the post.  Randolph may be a pickup from China but he sure is playing well tonight.  There is no way anyone can say this guy does not deserve time if he plays like this.

He's taking up space in the lane.  He's causing the Cavs to think going in there.  He's rebounding and he's active on the offensive boards.

Quite refreshing.  But I'm sure Doc will relegate him to the bench soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

i dont get it..Randolph playing good solid fundamental ball..doc sits him in the middle of our run...goes back to small ball..FCK

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Ranodlf can score too, I think he lead the league in scoring in China

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, PP has 6 turnovers at halftime.  He's committing dumb turnovers too.

If we can cut down on the turnovers, I think we'll be fine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

i dont get it..Randolph playing good solid fundamental ball..doc sits him in the middle of our run...goes back to small ball..FCK

I was watching him a lot and he found a man to block out each time a shot went up. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

Wow, PP has 6 turnovers at halftime.  He's committing dumb turnovers too.

If we can cut down on the turnovers, I think we'll be fine.

Yes too many turnovers for him but he also has 11 pts, 7 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 blocks to go along with it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Watching Miami-Bulls with Chicago up 25-12 or so during a time out I loved Erik Spoelstra saying in the huddle "they're going to be a tough as Boston". 

Wow...we are in their heads !!!

Re: many other comments...every time I've watched Randolph, I've liked his effort !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He tried one home run pass which I don't have a problem with that they stole,  one charging which I want someone/anyone to try taking it to the basket and one he lost control of trying to shoot under the basket.  Thats 3 of them.  The other three  were bad to's, but these three were trying to make something happen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Watching Miami-Bulls with Chicago up 25-12 or so during a time out I loved Erik Spoelstra saying in the huddle "they're going to be a tough as Boston". 

Re: many other comments...every time I've watched Randolph, I've liked his effort !!!

With all our players, shorter rotations we stand as good a chance beating them as anyone in the East.  IMO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrylfries. Show darrylfries's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

With all our players, shorter rotations we stand as good a chance beating them as anyone in the East.  IMO

Looks like we ca't beat Cleveland without their two best players.  Miami is out of the question unless James sits on the bench all series.  Of that is possible but certainly not likely

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

As Fierce correctly said about the Lakers being a crappy team, we appear to have joined them.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

As Fierce correctly said about the Lakers being a crappy team, we appear to have joined them.

Well just look at the Cs lineup and subs and tell me what you got? PP is a shadow of what he used to be... AB has regressed to that guy we saw when he first started out, Green has potential but that is worthless unless you are driven and he appears not to be most nights, Wilcox, Bass Crawford Terry all average at best players....no way you win with or without KG

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Lakers still crappier than the Celts.

HAHAHA

Dont think so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Lakers still crappier than the Celts.

HAHAHA

Much but we are not very good. By the way your prediction on the Lakers was incredibly accurate considering many of us feared they would be good in October .They s-ck and that makes our problems far more tolerable.

Sections
Shortcuts