Celtics vs. E.Armani 10/07/12

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Celtics vs. E.Armani 10/07/12

That is a nice team, Kirk

Is Wilcox playing today?  Anyone?

What time is the game also, please!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoBradleyDynasty. Show RondoBradleyDynasty's posts

Hope Fab Melo shows us something today

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Darko looking good! Showing more than just size, but man is he big. Definitely going to help free up KG from having to guard Bynum, Hibbert, and the few games against Dwight

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

It feels good to know that we have so many guys who can get hot on any particular night and become unstoppable. Today its Rondo who hasn't missed a shot. Last game it was Jeff. In the future we have KG, Paul and Terry all with that proven ability. Looks like Sully Lee/Bradley could provide that as well. Feels good man, feels good.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No Ray and no JO means Celtic basketball is exciting once again!

[/QUOTE]

And no more bench trash means its no longer painful to watch !

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I think its time to call it: #7 is the steal of the draft

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Loving Sullinger in the starting lineup - Terry too.  Sullinger is pushing people around in the low post - something Bass never does.  Leave him in there.  He does more than Bass.  Bass may be a little less of a defensive liability at this point, but that's about it.  darko looks like he may be able to give some minutes.  Collins looks like a frantic mess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoBradleyDynasty. Show RondoBradleyDynasty's posts

Sullingers good but he hasn't shown enough to be deep in our rotation. Yet..!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Jeff Green knocking down threes.  That's awesome if he can do that semi-consistently.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

What happened???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Someone tell me I'm not the only one not getting the feed on CSN or NBAtv anymore... just black

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Kinda like this Green-Bass-Lee second unit.  That could be potent.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Looking forward to hearing Donny Marshall eat his words about Sullinger.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I know you have to temper things considering the opponent, but Jeff Green looks good.  He is so smooth.  Its apparent we will have so many more options this season and we're so athletic.  Thus far, Rondo looks to be taking this leader role pretty seriously.  He's playing the best of anyone.

To see Courtney Lee slash to the hoop off the dribble and backdoor for a dunk, you have to be impressed.  I think Sullinger and Bass at the PF gives us two solid options - we're set there.  With Pierce and Green, we're good there too.

Honestly, I'm not so sure any of the summer league guys will make the roster (Smith, Downs or Christmas).  It also looks like Kris Joseph might not have a spot either.

This is going to be an exciting season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

the 'young guns look terrific!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

hey tommy,the celtics blew them out!i know your happy  i sure am!man, those young guns of the celtics are sure something else,and the bench scored fifty points!fantastic!i hope all is well with you tommy!bigbostonceltic.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

hey tommy, did you hear the latest on kome bryant ! he has a broke foot!not that i wished it on him , it was broke anyway.oh well.

Sections
Shortcuts