Celtics vs Grizzlies 03/23/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Celtics vs Grizzlies 03/23/13

Why does it take a hopeless losing game for some of the new players to get playing time?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Why does it take a hopeless losing game for some of the new players to get playing time?

I think injuries had more to do with it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I think injuries had more to do with it.

If it was just injury, they would have played more in the first half, not late in the 4th quarter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc needs to use his new rebounders against a rebounding team and see where it gets him in the 2nd period not the 4th.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Because Doc Rivers is an idiot.

Unfortunately....he struggles with bouts of stupidity :P 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to PugUnctuous's comment:

Can I just take a moment to say how much I love Scal on the mic?  I love the way he breaks down plays, working in his knowledge of the game.  The fact that he played for the team, and against most of the players in the league, doesn't hurt at all.  He's knowledgable, likable, humble, professional, and not a total homer.

Good job, White Mamba (sorry, I hate myself for saying that).

But seriously.  Great job.

I like Donny Marshall almost just as much in that role, but Scal has that goofiness, and his more current (and more total) experience gives him an edge.  I don't know if the two could work side by side, or if only one 'breakdown the play' guy can be part of the unit.  Tough call.  I think they're both excellent.  Maybe they can both pitch in and buy Heinsohn a nice little place in Boca Raton.  The time has come for Tom to pass the reigns, and find a nice beach upon which to oggle babes.  (I'd take the offer in a heartbeat).

Eventually Tommy will decide to retire and Scal would be a great choice to replace him.  Even though he wasn't a very skilled professional he is a great analyst and commentator.  I believe he is even better than Donny Marshall, although I do like Donny.  I just think that Scal is even better.