Celtics vs Hawks 03/29/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Celtics vs Hawks 03/29/13

Have to say that Shavik gave this team a big boost tonight....this is the type of energy role player they need..... hope he can keep that up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to passfirst's comment:

I want to see the Celts sign Toney Allen and TWill this off season.

T-Will is already signed for next season.

I don't think TA will want to come back as a reserve. He's already a starter in Memphis.

Oh, I thought he was only signed through training camp

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Randolph looks like a keeper. He plays well within his limitations and he has a good feel for the game. Could be a valuable piece on the second unit.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Have to say that Shavik gave this team a big boost tonight....this is the type of energy role player they need..... hope he can keep that up.

He earned himself some more minutes, that's for sure.  I'd like to see him play with KG at the 4, rebounding could be the difference against the Heat.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

After the Steamer with have Shavlik as an energy guy from the bench....

Jeff " The Menacing" Green is showing his true potential nice corner three towards the end of the shot clock.....

Pierce is still Pierce love it or hate it......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He earned himself some more minutes, that's for sure.  I'd like to see him play with KG at the 4, rebounding could be the difference against the Heat.

The difference against the Heat is the scoring. If uncle Jeff didn't score 44 points against the Heat in their last meeting, that game wouldn't even be close.

You need to keep up with the Heat in the scoring department. With Lebron and Wade, scoring is not an issue, they can score anytime.

The Celts' only true scorer is Pierce. And he can't do it every night anymore.  

Randolph with Garnett could be everything we wanted when we talked about another big man. Randolph is a smart player and will know how to play with Garnett.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

wtf is PP doing... I hate when he pounds the ball like that and then we get a desparation shot....move the freakin ball

He is just getting another triple double.  Funny first thing I have seen posted about him tonight and its something he is doing wrong.  ROFLMAO   It never ends.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

wtf is PP doing... I hate when he pounds the ball like that and then we get a desparation shot....move the freakin ball

He is just getting another triple double.  Funny first thing I have seen posted about him tonight and its something he is doing wrong.  ROFLMAO   It never ends.

Shut up...so I am not supposed to say i dont like him pounding ball? haha... I said he played great you got to harp on that one comment...grow up... and btw... you do that times 10 on Rondo... but thats ok right.... halarious

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Shut up...so I am not supposed to say i dont like him pounding ball? haha... I said he played great you got to harp on that one comment...grow up... and btw... you do that times 10 on Rondo... but thats ok right.... halarious

You shut up Bozo..  If it was Rondo you would have already started a thread about the greatest point guard in the league.  You not only need to grow up but learn a little about basketball.  Yea I know your one of the haters.  I guarantee I can find more crap on you complaining about Pierce than you can me complaining about Rondo.  You are whats hillarious as Rally has pointed out many times.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Wow, didn't see the game but 9 and 13 for Shavlik in only 21 minutes sure caught my eye.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Randolph with Garnett could be everything we wanted when we talked about another big man. Randolph is a smart player and will know how to play with Garnett.

Agree.

Randolph is a Duke guy, so he's definitely smarter than the average bear, so to speak.

The Celts have 3 weeks to develop Crawford and Randolph. Hopefully by the time the playoffs start, it will be against the Pacers. 

I still believe the Celts will exit in the 1st round if it's NY or Miami in the 1st round.

We have no idea.  We looked good after tonight and if Garnett comes back rested and healthy we will have a chance to make some noise.  Then if we go back to the Cav game before Green makes that shot we can think we have no chance at all. I expect to vacillate several times by playoff time.  Tonight I am going to look at the chance that Randolph is one of the best finds ever.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Agree.

Randolph is a Duke guy, so he's definitely smarter than the average bear, so to speak.

The Celts have 3 weeks to develop Crawford and Randolph. Hopefully by the time the playoffs start, it will be against the Pacers. 

I still believe the Celts will exit in the 1st round if it's NY or Miami in the 1st round.

We have no idea.  We looked good after tonight and if Garnett comes back rested and healthy we will have a chance to make some noise.  Then if we go back to the Cav game before Green makes that shot we can think we have no chance at all. I expect to vacillate several times by playoff time.  Tonight I am going to look at the chance that Randolph is one of the best finds ever.

I said this the other game he played recently,  he looks for someone to box out.  Not very many of our players actually do that.  Nice to see.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

The difference against the Heat is the scoring. If uncle Jeff didn't score 44 points against the Heat in their last meeting, that game wouldn't even be close.

You need to keep up with the Heat in the scoring department. With Lebron and Wade, scoring is not an issue, they can score anytime.

The Celtics beat the Heat with defense, not offense. It has always been true, and it will only happen with defense.  The offense must be atleast average. If you compare Pierce's scoring% vs. Lebron's, there is no contest. The can win, but only with great defense, and good offense.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

The Celtics beat the Heat with defense, not offense. It has always been true, and it will only happen with defense.  The offense must be atleast average. If you compare Pierce's scoring% vs. Lebron's, there is no contest. The can win, but only with great defense, and good offense.

You're as wrong as a person can be!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This kid Randlof will give the C's the second shot opportunities that are much needed..

He and Kg will keep the other teams from totally dominating the glass...

That's what we lost with Sully...We gots another outside chance once Kg is good to go...

Kudos to Danny once again..!!

I don't want to get too excited, but this kid at first reminded me of Rambis...

Tonight, its more like the Big Red head...a total glass cleaner...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

I am excited about Randolph too but wasn't Horford out tonight for Atlanta?  Ididn't see the game but if their starting center is out it is easier to see Randolph having a good game against their back up.

Sections
Shortcuts