Celtics vs Heat 03/18/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Celtics vs Heat 03/18/13

Tommy Boy, you might want to worry about your Lakers, who at the moment are down three at the half to Phoenix.  As in,  22-45 Phoenix.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

That's what Doc drew up with all that time ... C'mon ... Ya gotta take it to the rack or dish off in the lane ... A jumper????

Typical Doc... play the Vet card with PP... so freakin predictable

Don't understand the comment.  Doc went with Green and he failed.  He went with another play before that.  He tried different players and they all failed.   how is that typical?

Its typical because this is what almost always draws up at the end of a close game.. pretty simple really... dont care if Green didnt come through once... try him again...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pa-Pow. Show Pa-Pow's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Tommy Boy, you might want to worry about your Lakers, who at the moment are down three at the half to Phoenix.  As in,  22-45 Phoenix.

Bottomline, have you ever forecasted anything right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Pa-Pow's comment:

Huh? What am I forecasting? For that matter, what have I forecasted?

Explain yourself, man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Celtics have no chance to win with 26 fouls and 20 turn-overs. If not because of Boston's 54.2 % shooting and a hot hands from Green it's not even a close score! Credit to Lebron and with the referees as well.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to bangkoker's comment:

Celtics have no chance to win with 26 fouls and 20 turn-overs. If not because of Boston's 54.2 % shooting and a hot hands from Green it's not even a close score! Credit to Lebron and with the referees as well.....

Don't blame the refs, blame the celtics for not moving their feet

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

And doc draws up another great play at the end of the game 

Give the ball to pierce and let him take a crazy shot .

If i hear 1 more time how good doc is at drawing up plays I'll screem 

The one a week or so ago was drawn up by one of the assistants 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to bangkoker's comment:

Bottom line though is that the Cs could easily had a win here and that is without two of their better players in rondo and kg...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pa-Pow. Show Pa-Pow's posts

Explain yourself, man.

It's pretty simple, all you and jtkl do is rip Lakers posts!  I'm pissed that Danny got rid of our only center and now the Celtics don't have a true pg going into the playoffs. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

That's what Doc drew up with all that time ... C'mon ... Ya gotta take it to the rack or dish off in the lane ... A jumper????

Don't understand the comment.  Doc went with Green and he failed.  He went with another play before that.  He tried different players and they all failed.   how is that typical?

Its typical because this is what almost always draws up at the end of a close game.. pretty simple really... dont care if Green didnt come through once... try him again...

Ahh, so - you think that he called a fall away jumper and that the Defense had nothing to do with it.  Give Miami credit - they played good D at the end.  We didn't lose the game on he last play.  We stopped Miami multiple times and they stopped us multiple times in the end.  Good game.  Lebron just happened to hit a very tough shot and Battier made a great defensive play on Green.  

Great game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to candre99's comment:

And doc draws up another great play at the end of the game 

Give the ball to pierce and let him take a crazy shot .

If i hear 1 more time how good doc is at drawing up plays I'll screem 

The one a week or so ago was drawn up by one of the assistants 

You should scream a lot because everyone knows he draws up good plays....but they don't always work because;  a. players don't always get to their spots, b. defense reacts and takes away what we want to do, c. we sometimes get the shot and just miss, etc.   Heck, Look at the D Paul and Jeff played on the hottest two players on the planet in Lebron and Wade.   Should Miami say it was bad play calling or did Jeff and Paul play great D?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

And Brandon Bass $ucks.

Wilcox is better.

If Wilcox could shoot, he'd be better.   Between the two, we have one whole player.  But, each one is a half loaf!   Bass is stupid and a horrible defensive player.  Wilcos pretty much useless on the court unless he can get a lob.   This is the problem with no real big men!   

But, I'm proud of the C's = they played a great game and just couldn't hit a shot in the lasst 5 minutes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Explain yourself, man.

It's pretty simple, all you and jtkl do is rip Lakers posts!  I'm pissed that Danny got rid of our only center and now the Celtics don't have a true pg going into the playoffs. 

First of all, I'm goofing with TommyRules right now,  which has  nothing to do with you. Second of all,  I'm not "forecasting" anything.  Third of all,  aren't you a Laker fan?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pa-Pow. Show Pa-Pow's posts

Ahh, so - you think that he called a fall away jumper and that the Defense had nothing to do with it.  Give Miami credit - they played good D at the end.  We didn't lose the game on he last play.  We stopped Miami multiple times and they stopped us multiple times in the end.  Good game.  Lebron just happened to hit a very tough shot and Battier made a great defensive play on Green.  

Great game.

True, but we lost a winable game.  Someone needs to take responsiblity for this loss.  Danny is right in sight!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Doc took Green out when he was hot. Bradley underperformed IMO..and Pierce took a horrible shot at the end..we missed a great opportunity... Boston is deeper but Miami has Lebron..thats the difference right there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Great game.

Funny how you put words in my mouth... I never said a fall away jumper was the call... nor did I say we lost the game on that last play... if youre going to argue a point with me at least be accurate about what I said...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Credit to Lebron and with the referees as well.....

Please no referee excuses in this one. The officiating was surprisingly excellent. The Celtics committed too many turnovers and had their usual 5 minute cold spell at the worst possible time.

I don't blame Bass either. He played some good defense earlier in the game. Sometimes the ball rattles out on a layup. It happens. Had that same play occurred in the second quarter, no one would be complaining about it. That missed basket on a well-defended break to the basket was no more critical than Jordan Crawford's two consecutive missed free throws or one of the 20+ turnovers, many of which led to Miami points. If anything, I'm glad to see Bass making an effort to be an impact player at the end of a game. It's good for the Celtics to go to other guys sometimes. It's good to see purported bigs driving hard to the hoop.

The Celtics played very well overall. They were shorthanded against the defending NBA champions playing at full strength. I'm proud with how the Celtics played and I'm more optimistic than ever about the future of this franchise.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

In the end, simply amazing. No KG and the Heat win by 2 on a bunch of no traveling calls by the reffs on Wade and LJ

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to davidap's comment:

The Celtics played very well overall. They were shorthanded against the defending NBA champions playing at full strength. I'm proud with how the Celtics played and I'm more optimistic than ever about the future of this franchise.

+1

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.