Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

Couldn't wait for me to start the "Game Thread", huh?  You know I don't kick it off until 15 minutes before tip off.  Hope you bring us some luck to start things off.

But you are right, the day has come.  But it's just one day, one game.  I'm excited to see how this season plays out.  I'm excited to see Jeff Green and what he can bring to the Celtics.

Here we go!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

All right!  I had to make special arrangements to be able to watch the game.  Lets go Celts!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to Petey62's comment:

Couldn't wait for me to start the "Game Thread", huh?  You know I don't kick it off until 15 minutes before tip off.  Hope you bring us some luck to start things off.

But you are right, the day has come.  But it's just one day, one game.  I'm excited to see how this season plays out.  I'm excited to see Jeff Green and what he can bring to the Celtics.

Here we go!!!!

KG, Rondo, and Doc still ain't over that Game 7 loss to the Heat. Time to put their money where their mouth is.

I bet on this game because the odds have the Celts at +6.5. Unlike the trolls, I also put my money where my mouth is.

Where do you bet on games, online?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Here we go!!!!

KG, Rondo, and Doc still ain't over that Game 7 loss to the Heat. Time to put their money where their mouth is.

I bet on this game because the odds have the Celts at +6.5. Unlike the trolls, I also put my money where my mouth is.

Man have you lost lots of money... Good luck tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Here we go!!!!

You are right.  At least 99% of the time, you always start these gameday posts.  I really dislike Miami, but I will still watch the game tonight since the Celtics are playing.  I can't say that I will watch Miami very often, although, I will watch other teams other than the Celtics. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Greetings from your friends over at Sam's Celtic Forum.

Let's all enjoy a great 2012-2013 season!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Im totally on board with Courtney Lee.... his defense alone on Wade so far has been great ...any points he gets is just gravy...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

KG totallly ignored Ray Allen when Ray came over to the bench to shake some hands....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Not bad.  The Celts are a little out of sorts because of the new faces on the roster.  The rhythm can be better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

KG totallly ignored Ray Allen when Ray came over to the bench to shake some hands....

I don't really blame him.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

KG  has been a now show so far tonite... and turnovers killing us

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

I don't really blame him.  

Me either!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

BuNcH of GuArDs In...leTs SeE hoW thAt PlAyS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo also looks out of sync.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Rondo also looks out of sync.  

Agreed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We gotta settle in on our D.  Our offense just has "getting to know you" turnovers.  It's the D I want to see improve as the game goes on.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

miami 8 free throws to celtics 0 in the first quarter.....wow

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not a very good start by the Celtics tonight. Hopefully, they can turn things around. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Not a very good start by the Celtics tonight. Hopefully, they can turn things around. 

Yep...turnovers and defense not good but that said, I like the potential of this team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

courtney lee looks good so far.....jason terry not so much

Sections
Shortcuts