Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

I don't think Green is athletically challenged.  Just having a bad/nervous night.  Sully doing ok, too.

Turnovers and defense hurting us.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

62 points given up in the first half.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After 2 qtrs., the Celts have shown they can rebound.

The Celts just need to cut down on turnovers.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but they need to improve their defense...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

The one guy I was looking forward to seeing, Jeff Green, is looking tentative.  There is no way Bosh should be blocking his shot like that.

Where is KG?  Is he pacing himself?  He's a non-factor right now.

Our defense is terrible.  We are getting killed on the defensive end.  Also, we have to avoid the turnovers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

big positive so far is courtney lee.....he has looked good....its unfortunate that he got in foul trouble in the 1st half

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Howdy Gents, great game. I am very impressed with the C's. You can expect Miami to play the way they are. They have team chemistry as they are basically the same team that was together last season while Boston is going to take some time to gel. The new guys also need more time to pick up Boston's defensive schemes. If Boston wins this game the league better watch out because these guys are only going to get better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

62 points given up in the first half.

[/QUOTE]

That's because of 3pt bank shots when the shot-clock is winding down.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, 59 points in the first half.  Still too many points given up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I bet Jeff at least doubles his production in the second half

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Howdy Gents, great game. I am very impressed with the C's. You can expect Miami to play the way they are. They have team chemistry as they are basically the same team that was together last season while Boston is going to take some time to gel. The new guys also need more time to pick up Boston's defensive schemes. If Boston wins this game the league better watch out because these guys are only going to get better.

[/QUOTE]

Boston also has a lot of continuity in players.  But the difference is that Boston is playing a completely different style while Miami is playing its normal style.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The one guy I was looking forward to seeing, Jeff Green, is looking tentative.  There is no way Bosh should be blocking his shot like that.

Where is KG?  Is he pacing himself?  He's a non-factor right now.

Our defense is terrible.  We are getting killed on the defensive end.  Also, we have to avoid the turnovers.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Green had a bad first half.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I hate to say it - cause I think everyone was way too hard on Bass last year - but BBass did not look good starting the game. I dont think Sullinger should be there either. My thought is that Doc's ideal starting lineup would include Jeff Green, but he wants the season to dictate that. I think playoffs we see Rondo, Bradley, Pierce, Green, KG dominating with fully developed into a L. James defensive neutralizer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

celtics playing like crap right after the half

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to guyfromtex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Boston also has a lot of continuity in players.  But the difference is that Boston is playing a completely different style while Miami is playing its normal style.

[/QUOTE]
    Outside of Pierce, Rondo, KG, and Bass the rest of the guys are all new to the Celtics and yes it is also a new system.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

did that announcer really just call wade's block clean? he got 90% hands 10% ball

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?   7 to 0 run Is crap?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

good observations by most...this is why bass needs to be the starter..at least for now..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?   7 to 0 run Is crap?

[/QUOTE]

i posted that before the run, and now the lead is back to 10, so the run was void

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow huge flop by chalmers....clearly the heat havent taken the flopping warning seriously because they continue to do it

Sections
Shortcuts