Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

But we're not playing like crap.  It's a very good game.  Defense just needs work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

But we're not playing like crap.  It's a very good game.  Defense just needs work.

the heat arent playing their best and we are still down 10......that=crap

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Another positive fan.  We are playing with many new players against the best team in the League, down by 5 to 10 points and we're playing like crap.  
    Phong in there,buddy.  We're ok.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Another positive fan.  We are playing with many new players against the best team in the League, down by 5 to 10 points and we're playing like crap.  
    Phong in there,buddy.  We're ok.

i understand there are many new additions and the team will be good, but so far in this game they havent played well....thats all im saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wade and lebron are both on the bench, if they cant catch up a little here, that is pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Lee was playing well, what happened to him? What's up with Green, he looks as timid as he did last season..

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

lee is in foul trouble....i have no idea what green is doing...hes almost got the deer in the headlights look going on out there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I like what I'm seeing from the Cs. Still need some work, but promising. Captain looks good.

Too much to expect to beat the heat in the first game. They are indeed the team to beat this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Yeah we are down but we got nothing from KG, nothing from Greene and yet theyre still in this... was is really concerning to me is the defense... it is awful and Im not sure why since they have better personel than last year.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Yeah we are down but we got nothing from KG, nothing from Greene and yet theyre still in this... was is really concerning to me is the defense... it is awful and Im not sure why since they have better personel than last year.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Allen's pretty good for the heat so far...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

One thing about Ray Alllen, is that for much of last season and prior to his ankle problems, he was Boston's best player. What we are seeing tonight from him is not surprising. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

No blowout please.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Right now, too many new pieces for the C's.  Cohesiveness will improve,  IMO that's a given.

Green still looks  not ready for primetime.  He better snap out of  it or we'll see a ton  of "I miss Perki" threads again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

allowing 93 points in 3 quarters and being down by 17 is the definition of playing like crap

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

Right now, too many new pieces for the C's.  Cohesiveness will improve,  IMO that's a given.

Green still looks  not ready for primetime.  He better snap out of  it or we'll see a ton  of "I miss Perki" threads again.

even if green plays well, that was still one of the dumbest trades ive ever seen

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Well, horrible 3rd quarter... KG looks awful....Greene looks lost ... Loved how the Cs played in the first half but all has fallen apart so far in the second.... lets hope they make this a game at the very least

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I think the Celtics have one more good run in them  When the schedule makers came out with this game it was a gimme for the Heat. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

even if green plays well, that was still one of the dumbest trades ive ever seen

You are one of the dumbest non-laker-troll poster I've ever seen

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

You got to be kidding with that crap... Perkins first of all wanted way too much money and would have left ... secondly he would make little or no difference on this team... he is mediocre at best

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Kg playing heavy minutes? Expending lots of energy on D..When he leaves, we are lost..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

You got to be kidding with that crap... Perkins first of all wanted way too much money and would have left ... secondly he would make little or no difference on this team... he is mediocre at best

considering the celtics dont have a true center, yes he would.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

Lee was playing well, what happened to him? What's up with Green, he looks as timid as he did last season..

He didn't play last season.

Has it been that long that Ainge traded for him? I thought that he played early in the season. my bad.

Sections
Shortcuts