Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

All the experts are picking the Heat to win the east and most of them also pick the Heat to win the championship. 

The Celts got beat by the champs tonight. But who knows what will happen 6 months from now.

What's important is the Celts improved. The Celts are more athletic and as a result, are getting more rebounds.

And here we gooooooo again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro&list=FLJjJgbLFjvdmFc8JXyZnUFQ&index=4&feature=plpp_video

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No, you did

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

He lost more money tonight:

posted at 10/30/2012 07:49:13 EDT

• Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 10/30/2012

In response to Petey62's comment:

Couldn't wait for me to start the "Game Thread", huh?  You know I don't kick it off until 15 minutes before tip off.  Hope you bring us some luck to start things off.

But you are right, the day has come.  But it's just one day, one game.  I'm excited to see how this season plays out.  I'm excited to see Jeff Green and what he can bring to the Celtics.

Here we go!!!!

KG, Rondo, and Doc still ain't over that Game 7 loss to the Heat. Time to put their money where their mouth is.

I bet on this game because the odds have the Celts at +6.5. Unlike the trolls, I also put my money where my mouth is.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You pay up!!!!!!!!!??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

See you in October...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Word. Green plays like he's afraid to get hurt. He couldn't even get the ball up on the board when he spun and got undercut by Wade. He plays at one speed and can't adjust. Pretty much one dimensional. No in between game. OUCH. 

Sections
Shortcuts