Celtics vs Heat game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1

Jeff Green is completely useless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I can't believe how many shots we've missed.  We are lucky to be withing 13 points.  We've scored 16 points!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

finally West takes the open shot and nails the 3 pointer. finally good to see

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Paul Pierce. 0-3 FG. 3 turnovers. 0-2 FT.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Green has been like..totally useless since he came to Boston. I don't understand why he's still out there playing as much as he does.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We just cant put it in the hole.. and every call going the HEat way to boot

They are trapping the ball every time PP touches it..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

the beggining of the end of the celtics hahahahahahah!! D west is a thug!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1:
    I'm sorry, is this the regular season?  Why four bench players and one starter?  Hasn't worked yet in the post season.
    Posted by jallen5799

Only one starter was playing well, anyway (Ray!!).  They all needed to sit for a few minutes and relax (and Rondo's dumb fouling).  You know Doc - keeps starters playing  and folks on this Board clamouring for bench to get more minutes.   Can't have it both ways!  Either Doc subs too much or he doesn't sub enough - which is it???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Couple that with terrible officiating and this game is in the bag.

Lmao the typical boston excuse!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Green has been like..totally useless since he came to Boston. I don't understand why he's still out there playing as much as he does.
    Posted by NaturesCamo

Because players need a rest and Green is better than the castoffs we have on the bench!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

There is still a long way to go in this game. Rondo being in foul trouble is not that big a deal as Boston still has West and Arroyo. I like the pace of the game and feel confident that Boston can come back. Too many turnovers (Pierce loves to dribble that ball off his foot) and the C's shots not falling in. Easy things. Boston can do it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Jeff Green lacks that "Celtics Mentality".  He was instrumental in OKC last year in that grueling playoff series against the Lakers but he looks totally soft and "scared".  Green is not aggressive at all.  He's not even looking for his shot.

Pierce and KG have to get it going.

I cannot understand why these guys look to "let the game" come to them.  If you cannot come out with some intensity, ready to take it to your opponent, you're in the wrong field.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Hang in there, fellow fans.  We will play better and come back.   Let's do exactly what the team needs to do....chill!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Jef green and delonte need to pick it up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Posted by NaturesCamo

He used to play 37 minutes a game as a starter in OKC Thunders.

The bench minutes he is getting has gotten into his head and has affected his confidence big time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

First half of G1,still a long way, no panic!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Jeff Green lacks that "Celtics Mentality".  He was instrumental in OKC last year in that grueling playoff series against the Lakers but he looks totally soft and "scared".  Green is not aggressive at all.  He's not even looking for his shot. Pierce and KG have to get it going. I cannot understand why these guys look to "let the game" come to them.  If you cannot come out with some intensity, ready to take it to your opponent, you're in the wrong field.
    Posted by Petey62

Agreed, Petey.  But, I've tried to say many times on this Board that I know Jeff Green.  He's ALWAYS been this way.  He is NOT the kind of guy who has that killer instinct.  Was that way in college.  He's just a passive guy.  Thinks WAY too much

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Paulllll

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Ray Allen is too slow on defense...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

James Jones!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We're leaving Jones on all penetration..  hes making us pay big time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarvinofATL. Show MarvinofATL's posts

Ray is giving JJ no respect. JJ is making him pay.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Jeff looks real nervous...chicken and egg argument about change to bench; right now I'd say he looks like a fragile egg.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

as bad a they're playin..just need to settle into a rythm...is it us or is it the miami defense???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Someone needs to talk to Pierce, he is taking this Lebron vs. Pierce thing too far. It has to be the Celtics vs the Heat to win.

Sections
Shortcuts