Celtics vs Heat game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1

Cant crowd Lebron so far out... thats just dumb.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1:
    WE ARE NOT PLAYING WELL.  WE ARE NOT LOSING BECAUSE OF BAD CALLS.  Let's get that straight and we should not post anything to suggest that.  There are some not-so-good calls but, by no means, are we losing because of the refs. KG, Rondo, and Pierce are just not being aggressive enough.  And our defense is very suspect.
    Posted by Petey62

This is on KG.  He is NOT taking the shots that are there.  I don't expect 26 points..... just expect him to hit those 4 or 5 open jumpers they give him instead of hesitating.   This ain't on the refs, its on our shooting and 1st half turnovers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Heat shooting set shots from 3. This game is over. Doc better figure out how to play defense against the Heat better.  I think our offense will improve in game 2
    Posted by Karllost
    what kind of fan r u? over my butttt. celts have 2 more runs in them. we just have to weather all this. very doable! i c ray winning this at the end on a 3

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

WE ARE NOT PLAYING WELL.  WE ARE NOT LOSING BECAUSE OF BAD CALLS.  Let's get that straight and we should not post anything to suggest that.  There are some not-so-good calls but, by no means, are we losing because of the refs. KG, Rondo, and Pierce are just not being aggressive enough.  And our defense is very suspect.
    Posted by Petey62

Well put. Its not the refs. Its us. The Heat are a better team in Miami. We lost this round when we goofed off at the end of the season and lost home court advantage. That will be the difference in this series. Heat in 7. Sorry, but thats reality

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Posted by Petey62

Van Gundy, Jackson and Breen (all 3 former Knicks employees who hate the Celtics) all said the flagrant two was a shid call and killed the momentum. Stop being a righteous...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

told ya. green is the key. great defense there. west should just shoot the balll the first time

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

We need something from Green. Rondo 4 asist, team 15, we cannot win playing that bad

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Hey guys, I don't think that Boston is going to sweep the Heat like many of y'all thought was going to happen...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : Lmao the same old insipid, pathetic excuses by boston fans. Live with it! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Wait, complaining and acting like any normal fan is, "insipid, pathetic", but spending time on an opposing team's message board and posting derogatory and pointless comments is a fine thing to do?

Get a life you piece of trash.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : Van Gundy, Jackson and Breen (all 3 former Knicks employees who hate the Celtics) all said the flagrant two was a shid call and killed the momentum. Stop being a righteous...
    Posted by futbal

But we could have overcome that if we weren't turning the ball over and shooting poorly.  Ref had an impact, but its the players that just aren't shooting well other than Ray.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

JONES AND WADE STILL KILLING YOUR CELTICS FROM THE OUTSIDE!!! PATHETIC BLAME THE REFS LADIES!!!! BLAME THE REFS!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

Game over

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Where is Ray Allen right now?  We need him now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : Van Gundy, Jackson and Breen (all 3 former Knicks employees who hate the Celtics) all said the flagrant two was a shid call and killed the momentum. Stop being a righteous...
    Posted by futbal

That ONE call isn't the difference in this game.  I agree it was a horrible call.  I'm not being righteous.  If you honestly believe we're losing this game because of a bad flagrant call, you're delusional.

That's not why we're losing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarvinofATL. Show MarvinofATL's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : what kind of fan r u? over my butttt. celts have 2 more runs in them. we just have to weather all this. very doable! i c ray winning this at the end on a 3
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Comic relief?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Game over
    Posted by toine83

Not yet, my man.  Not yet.  This is the NBA and anything can happen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

told ya. all we need is to get it to 7 with 5 left! miami cant win those games, and we do! then we can close with a fresh jo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

Bring Pavlovic and Wafer for G2 and send Green to Boston

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

IF U HAD ANYTHING RESEMBLING A CENTER TO SLOW THIS DOWN TO A HALF COURT GAME (SORRY JERMAINE CANT PROVIDE THE MINUTES) YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE A CHANCE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : Not yet, my man.  Not yet.  This is the NBA and anything can happen.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Defense is not stopping the Heat, Heat bench destroyed our bench

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

One last run. I hope the refs don't mess it up again with another run-changing bad call.

Two solid bad calls that cut Boston's run and led to Miami runs in the game. The non-call on Lebron's travelling violation and the flagrant foul call on JON.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Bring Pavlovic and Wafer for G2 and send Green to Boston
    Posted by toine83

Agreed. Boston needs to play with "cojones". Green doesn't have any. But it's not all of Green's fault...all of the deficiencies that Boston had against NY are still there today. I was hoping that Doc was going to make some adjustments but it just didn't happen. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Ouch. Pierce and the C's coming apart...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

its over. they woke up the celts nowwwww!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

This refs are ridiculous,flagrant on JO and not on Jones

Sections
Shortcuts