Celtics vs Heat game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1

Can I have a "blame the refs" chant from boston posters please.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Well, theres many ways to look at this game and come away feeling we can win the series.

Jones had a big game but its not a fluke.. he was left wide open... we can fix that.

Wade had a big game, not unusual... but he shot over his head a bit

We looked very rusty most of the game, didnt play well and missed so many shots.. nerves or rust, not how the C's play..

The one variable that makes me come away from this game wondering what are chances are ... are the NBA refs.. Theres nothing the Celtics can do to overcome the calls made today... nothing.

If the crazy flagrants and horrible calls continue... theres not much hope for the C's...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The Celtics lost this game in the first quarter. The scariest part is LeBron. He played smart instead of his normal hero, egotist crud. But I still like the Celtics better. KG usually needs a game or two to kind of wake up...Jeff Green was way better in the second half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

There were some bad calls in this game. The JO flagrant, the paul Pierce non flagrant the pierce ejection, a couple of times Wade bowled over big baby when baby was set. Wasn't much contact but baby was set so it should have been a charge or a non call and instead it some how became an and one. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

worst fans out there.  Dont you wish you had a big like Andrew then you can slow the game down and play half court.  But they have no big and ray cant guard wade

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1:
    In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : This one was. They never tied or gained the lead afterwards did they?
    Posted by MarvinofATL

the celtics won the third and 4th quarter 26-25/28-23, you dont lose a game in one quarter, thats why they play four. doesnt take a genius to figure that out, i mean they have only played four quarter games since the birth of the league. talk about a dumb azz statement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Well, theres many ways to look at this game and come away feeling we can win the series. Jones had a big game but its not a fluke.. he was left wide open... we can fix that. Wade had a big game, not unusual... but he shot over his head a bit We looked very rusty most of the game, didnt play well and missed so many shots.. nerves or rust, not how the C's play.. The one variable that makes me come away from this game wondering what are chances are ... are the NBA refs.. Theres nothing the Celtics can do to overcome the calls made today... nothing. If the crazy flagrants and horrible calls continue... theres not much hope for the C's...
    Posted by Karllost

Actually there is hope for the Celtics.  Take away the BS calls, even up the foul shots (how many non-calls were there that should have been against Miami?), and the Celtics could have easily won.  Five on eight (they tried again and won), but despite all of that it was only a nine point loss.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

I kind of expected the celtics to be a little flat after being off a week.  they just didn't play well and smart, except for ray allen.  he is shooting lights out.  yes there were some bad calls, but we could still have won the game.  Rondo needs to improve and the defense was bad a lot of times.  still only lost by a small margin desite all this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

WHY ARE YOU BOSTON FANS SUCH CRYBABIES! PLAY BETTER PERIMETER DEFENSE AND YOU MIGHT WIN!!!!!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

You've gotta be kidding me?!! Everytime the Lakers lose you Laker trolls completely disappear. Y'all completely shut y'all's pie holes then when the Lakers win again y'all come out spewing tons of garbage. Y'all are the worst fair-weathered fans I have ever come across. When your team starts losing not only do y'all boo them but y'all start throwing beer bottles at them! Laker fans are the worst.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i have a feeling the big fossil SHAQ will be out there for game 2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : You've gotta be kidding me?!! Everytime the Lakers lose you Laker trolls completely disappear. Y'all completely shut y'all's pie holes then when the Lakers win again y'all come out spewing tons of garbage. Y'all are the worst fair-weathered fans I have ever come across. When your team starts losing not only do y'all boo them but y'all start throwing beer bottles at them! Laker fans are the worst.
    Posted by guyfromtex

That excuse of the refs is getting old!!! Every year you guys have the same old excuse ....... The refs made us lose.  You probably go around blaming politicians and the police for all your problems!!!!  Grow up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

man i saw the last 2 quarters of this game and all i can say is wow. the three non calls that stood out most to me was the 
    1.) jermaine oniel offensive foul (anothy drew a charge while his feet were on his toes.)
    2.) the non flagrant call on jones. And pierce should have flopped when wade shouldered him (pierce flops good) should have been a non call.
    3.) when wade reached in on rondo and seemed to get everything and the refs just looked at rondo like nothing happened.

i miss my comcast replays. the announcers at one point were saying "lebron puts his head down and barrels into the middle."................................

i wish someone would have hard fouled one of those mother suckers. the one good thing seemed to come out of this game, the Celtics had a chip on their shoulder after pierce got ejected. they started to move the ball and make Miami into a jump shooting team.

lets carry that aggressiveness over into the next game. it will still be a close game because the Celtics can't buy a foul. unless they are causing it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : That excuse of the refs is getting old!!! Every year you guys have the same old excuse ....... The refs made us lose.  You probably go around blaming politicians and the police for all your problems!!!!  Grow up
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

I read my post three times thinking that I missed something. I didn't mention a single thing about any refs. I think that you need to get off that crack because you are hallucinating.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

The refs fault......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Boston fans hatred of the referrees is more than Mark Cuban's.  Wink

Sections
Shortcuts