Celtics vs Heat game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics vs Heat game thread

True - silly T by the refs when Wade especially gives the refs crap all the time.

But, the C's will be in this game if we simply execute without turnovers and fouls.  That's the key.  MAKE them hit those difficult shots.  They will look GREAT in the 1st quarter but they'll be missing those shots as they get tired (like Bosh's 3 and Wade's high banker).   Just gotta play smart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Ray is never going to stay in front of Wade.  I blame that on Doc.  Rondo should play Wade while Ray plays Chalmers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Dooling!! wth was that??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bench playing well.  Let's see if Bradley screws it up.   Give Moore some minutes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Geez, does Dooling ever look to pass?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

why is avery bradley in the NBA?? he has got to be the worst player ive ever seen

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celts playing them tough despite inferior talent

Heat gifted 4 points based on BS offensive foul call on JO, clear path idiocy (no possession by LBJ) and that 'i have small pen!s' technical dished out against Rondo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

LOL...Dooling likes to dribble and shoot, doesn't he?  No one else gets to see the ball!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Dooling is the new BBD - he gives great plays then makes 2 bonehead plays by thinking he's the man!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Has Doc ever told Dooling aboout the "assist" statistic?

I think Doolings contract must have $1m bonus for taking most shots ina game

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I guess Doc is somewhat sticking to his word that everyone is going to get a few minutes.   That gives the starters rest.  

We're going to have to get used to a lot of mixed results with the bench - sometimes they'll look great and other times they'll look just horrible!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Dont know why Dooling hesitated on that shot!!!!  They weathered the HEAT wave and are within striking distance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

even doc taking shots at the refs, this is bad

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Wow. I am unimpressed still with the HEAT. Lebron is still the same. Wade is still dirty. And Bosch is still a third wheel. If the West has any talent, the Heat will not win again this year. As for the C's. Tough for Rondo to run with the aging first unit. But there is no need to trade him Danny. Just try to work with him on his jumper and attitude. The second unit has potential. The C's are going to have to have less turnovers to be successful. I am already tired of the announcers talking how great the Heat were last year in playoffs. How about the dirty play by Wade that took down Rondo and knocked the C's out. No mention of the truth on TV.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Just killing ourselves with turnovers

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo and then Pav...sad

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game thread:
    Wow. I am unimpressed still with the HEAT. Lebron is still the same. Wade is still dirty. And Bosch is still a third wheel. If the West has any talent, the Heat will not win again this year. As for the C's. Tough for Rondo to run with the aging first unit. But there is no need to trade him Danny. Just try to work with him on his jumper and attitude. The second unit has potential. The C's are going to have to have less turnovers to be successful. I am already tired of the announcers talking how great the Heat were last year in playoffs. How about the dirty play by Wade that took down Rondo and knocked the C's out. No mention of the truth on TV.
    Posted by antiqueman1

Well....I'm impressed with Wade.  I don't see dirty.....I see the most talented guy going to the basket in the NBA.

C's would be in the game or leading without the stupid turnovers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

lebron can just stiff arm anyone and he wont get called for a foul, wonderful
    Posted by redsoxfan94

This is why it can be frustrating to watch the NBA. Too much favoritism. No refs have the balls to call it right. It is a shame. It would change the game if called correctly, which in turn might cause this years favorites to lose. Go C's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And Wade plays tremendous on ball and help defense!  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rondo and then Pav...sad
    Posted by Karllost

They have to stop playing soft!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts