Celtics vs Heat game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Celtics vs Heat game thread

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game thread:
    [QUOTE]Cole smoked Rondo in the 4th
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

That's because Rondo was sagging off to prevent wade or james from penetrating. Doc was gambling the rookie woudn't beat him. it was the right gamble. Better cole than Wade. If that kid is this good, the league is in trouble. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

cole was making wide open jumpers...sasha pavlovic can do that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]i dont care man, pierce needs to man up and play, two games was bad enough...unless there is more to the injury then we are told, he had no business sitting this one out either, at least playing 10-15 minutes and giving the team the leadership they clearly missed out there tonight..
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Better he heals. No one wants a small injury turnig into a big one. We have 60 + gamres to go. Health is more important than anything else at this point. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]cole was making wide open jumpers...sasha pavlovic can do that
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but chalmers couldn't. Bibby couldn't. Neither of them put up a performence like that. The celtics were sagging to stop pentration.  He figured a rookie shooting threes was better than dwayne Wade dunking on people. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

bibby last year that is. before anyone starts telling me how bibby is in NY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'd rather Pierce miss another game or two and be 100% sure its not a lingering injury than to see him "man up" and become Kevin McHale or Bill Walton or Grant Hill.   The foot injuries are serious if you don't rest them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

true, but a sore heel isnt a serious injury, and a tougher athlete would play through it and not make a big deal of it...i get what you are saying about health, and maybe im alone on this one, i just thought pierce had more heart then this...then again hes the same guy who got taken off in a wheel chair and then magically played shortly after

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

[QUOTE]Avery Bradley should be the one guarding Cole because Doc believed that he is the best defender.... Doc please give Moore time to play he is much much better than Bradley....
    Posted by bangkoker[/QUOTE]

Ain't no chance in hell that happening.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

just another reason why the NBA is no match for the NFL and NHL, players in the NBA have got to be the softest athletes in all of sports.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I can't watch JO play anymore. Doc needs to play Stiemsa. Period. He's an embarrassment and I can't enjoy watching that corpse. At one time in the game he played 20 minutes and put up a 0/0/0/0 stat line. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The team played hard and showed some heart. As good as Rondo is, some of his decision making at the end of games leaves me scratching my head. He is too much of a gambler at times. I do consider this a moral victory considering they did not have Pierce. If the Celtics just make it to the playoffs healthy I will be happy. Old teams like the Celtics, Lakers and Mavericks are going to have to realize high seedings might be difficult with the compressed schedule and concentrate on the health of their veterans and try to make a run when it counts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

JON is a bum

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The whole team needs to play better defense.  You can'T give up 115

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.