Celtics vs Hornets 03/20/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Celtics vs Hornets 03/20/13

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I watch because I have watched every year for 30 years and I love the Celtics. I havent thought once this year they could win it all.

Ditto. Anyone who thinks they are  is either delusional or ... no, there is no or, they're delusional.
    I don't say that to belittle team.  It is what is, and this is a good team -- overall, not tonight obviously. It's not a great one.

But the C's don't have to be a championship contender for me to watch.  Just  like the Sox don't ... I see third place as realistic, yet I'm buying Extra Innings like always.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Why doesn't Green start at PF? 

Typical 2 Rebs...

His motor works only part time. 

Agreed.

I have no definitive answer on Green, but you have to keep him  in the position to play like he did in that Miami game because he can.

Terry also disappeared tonight and it seems he suffers from the same inconsistency as Green, which tells me the culture of Pierce and Garnett inhibits the others on the team when it comes to getting good key shots.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I have never seen a team so afraid to shoot.

This was a terrible loss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

I watch because I have watched every year for 30 years and I love the Celtics. I havent thought once this year they could win it all.

Ditto. Anyone who thinks they are  is either delusional or ... no, there is no or, they're delusional.
    I don't say that to belittle team.  It is what is, and this is a good team -- overall, not tonight obviously. It's not a great one.

But the C's don't have to be a championship contender for me to watch.  Just  like the Sox don't ... I see third place as realistic, yet I'm buying Extra Innings like always.

Exactly man. I don't get mad when they lose when I already know they wont win the whole thing. the Red Sox too.

The only time I get stressed out is when I do think the team can win it all. then when they lose it's horrible.

I watch win or lose, but it's crazy to think this team can win anything this year. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Exactly man. I don't get mad when they lose when I already know they wont win the whole thing. the Red Sox too.

The only time I get stressed out is when I do think the team can win it all. then when they lose it's horrible.

I watch win or lose, but it's crazy to think this team can win anything this year. 

I get really into the game.  But after, I'm usually fine.  I feel as you do, that they cannot win it all..............but it doesn't help me while the game is going on!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Jeff Green smoked a big doobie before the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to cabutan's comment:

I wonder where is Doc's mind tonite..his subs have been mediocre

Doc said that the team seemed to relaxed before the game...no fire..

Like they would just get the win by showing up..and then by playing well the first half..

it looked like they had the game in hand...cant do that...we don't have the talent like Miami to turn it off and then on...only great teams can do that...Celts are not a great team...just a mediocre team that plays well in spurts..

no coach can change that...

It's not Doc's fault the jumpers are not falling.

Sections
Shortcuts