Celtics vs Jazz 02/25/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Celtics vs Jazz 02/25/13

Well we went 2 and 3 on this road trip.  when we started I said I would be happy if we went 3-2. We let one slip from us but came out OK.  All the teams we played except Phoenix play pretty well at home.   Its not all bad.  I think even though we have lost a few lately,  we are still improving,  especially on defense.  Some of the guys are stepping up.  I look to get a little more help from the new guys in the games ahead, once they get a little bit of time with the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

PP nearly cost us another game tonight.  He had 4 turnovers.  Lets bring him off the bench from now on.  I don't care if he did score 26 pts have 7 rebounds and 8 assists.  Those 4 turnovers are unacceptable.  To top it off he took a bad shot during the game.  

This would have been a easy win if we had Green starting and getting his 6 pts, 1 rebound and 1 assist.   He only had 1 turnover. He only got 28 minutes.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

So we didn't have the "horses" last night but we did tonight ... Odd, no?

So you're going to try to spin the argument again?

I said the Celts would win this game, was I right or not? 

I wasn't around for your call but every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut or in your case it's the other way around ... Hahaha!

Now thats funny!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

PP nearly cost us another game tonight.  He had 4 turnovers.  Lets bring him off the bench from now on.  I don't care if he did score 26 pts have 7 rebounds and 8 assists.  Those 4 turnovers are unacceptable.  To top it off he took a bad shot during the game.  

This would have been a easy win if we had Green starting and getting his 6 pts, 1 rebound and 1 assist.   He only had 1 turnover. He only got 28 minutes.

Thats true

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Thats true

Maybe Doc is being cautious still with #8 on the back2backs ... better to be safe until he's sure that he's 100%

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Nice brunette w/ fake blond hair. Just as nice brunettes in the background. 10 & 4. The beat goes on...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

A Keeper!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Just got to this Discussion and haven't read the previous ones but it was a nail biter all evening while I also was enjoying seeing the Lakers behind by 10 pts almost all night. OK, I'm doubly happy with our win and their loss but I just don't know how we won watching us lose the rebound battle. Now I see the BOX-44 to 37 so we were -7(extra chances for them).They got 44 points in the paint to our 28. They even got 3 more points in foul shots. Our one stat that was better was we shot 48% to their 44%.

We must have won the turnover battle---I didn't see the figures. Just one big man to get us 10-15 rebs and we'd be winning these games easily.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Just got to this Discussion and haven't read the previous ones but it was a nail biter all evening while I also was enjoying seeing the Lakers behind by 10 pts almost all night. OK, I'm doubly happy with our win and their loss but I just don't know how we won watching us lose the rebound battle. Now I see the BOX-44 to 37 so we were -7(extra chances for them).They got 44 points in the paint to our 28. They even got 3 more points in foul shots. Our one stat that was better was we shot 48% to their 44%.

We must have won the turnover battle---I didn't see the figures. Just one big man to get us 10-15 rebs and we'd be winning these games easily.

Help is on the way ...

http://celticshub.com/2013/02/25/getting-to-know-d-j-white-what-can-he-bring-the-celtics/

though not the kind for rebounds and blocks ...

We'll need to sign another Center either from the waiver wire or the D-League like this;

http://www.nba.com/dleague/prospectwatch/prospect_2.html

http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/jerome_jordan/index.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Attaboy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Things are looking up!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Yep some things are "rising" to the occasion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Yep some things are "rising" to the occasion.

LOL..........