Worst of all blayless is not shy when it comes to shooting

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Jazz

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kelly-O can do it all!

Score, rebound, and pass.

All he needs is a bigger body and improved defense.

[/QUOTE]

Defense needs quite some work though

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Not aware with any of the prospects but i expect danny to go after the best available even if its PG. He always does the same

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I hope we go after a big or a SG a tall one that is..no tweener

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to cabutan's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fierce, give me your keepers in this Celtics team. I had a few now I have narrowed them to tso, sully and pressey..the rest can happily go.

[/QUOTE]

Right now Sully, Oly, Pressey, and Chris Johnson.

I agree with you about Pressey because he'll be a solid backup PG for many years to come.

And he's cheap.

[/QUOTE]

Pressey? C'mon guys.cheap is not a reason for keeping a player. Pressey is ok but just ok. I'm sure the C's wouldn't have to look to hard to find someone better. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Fierce, give me your keepers in this Celtics team. I had a few now I have narrowed them to tso, sully and pressey..the rest can happily go.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about Pressey because he'll be a solid backup PG for many years to come.

And he's cheap.

[/QUOTE]

Pressey? C'mon guys.cheap is not a reason for keeping a player. Pressey is ok but just ok. I'm sure the C's wouldn't have to look to hard to find someone better. 

[/QUOTE]

Pressey is good and is a true PG..it gets the job done...the emphasis should not be PG as we have seen, we have Rondo and he will be tested. The emphasis should be on a SG or a SF and of course a center..but pg can take any team so far

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And he's cheap.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pressey is good and is a true PG..it gets the job done...the emphasis should not be PG as we have seen, we have Rondo and he will be tested. The emphasis should be on a SG or a SF and of course a center..but pg can take any team so far

[/QUOTE]

Please include that he is very short and is a liability on the defensive end. he'll continue to get eaten alive by the opposing guards. Like I said, he's ok but like you said we need SG and SF. We also need a backup point where the drop off is not as severe. Pressey can be a nice 3rd if the team wants to keep him. Like him, but we need to get better there too.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Please include that he is very short and is a liability on the defensive end. he'll continue to get eaten alive by the opposing guards. Like I said, he's ok but like you said we need SG and SF. We also need a backup point where the drop off is not as severe. Pressey can be a nice 3rd if the team wants to keep him. Like him, but we need to get better there too.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're also correct.

But Pressey is just getting 500k this season and he'll get less than a million in 2015 and 2015.

Plus, his contract is non-guaranteed for 2015 and 2016.

Win-win situation if you're the Celts.

I'm not saying Pressey becomes a starting PG.

Just a backup, 2nd string or 3rd string.

[/QUOTE]

I think we are saying the same thing but I rather not look at the money being a factor. Also, this started off with who is a keeper. I like the kid but I wouldn't put him in the keeper category.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But Pressey is just getting 500k this season and he'll get less than a million in 2015 and 2015.

[/QUOTE]

I think we are saying the same thing but I rather not look at the money being a factor. Also, this started off with who is a keeper. I like the kid but I wouldn't put him in the keeper category.

[/QUOTE]

Well, i mentioned my keepers list as i was watching the jazz game. I added Pressey because he has been more consistent than JGreen himself! Honestly, all guys i would trade or get rid of in a heartbeat except oly, sully and pressey. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, i mentioned my keepers list as i was watching the jazz game. I added Pressey because he has been more consistent than JGreen himself! Honestly, all guys i would trade or get rid of in a heartbeat except oly, sully and pressey. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow, Oly, Sully, and Pressey are the model of consistency?   Really?   The whole team is not consistent which shows you they have no talent or the Coach is not a good leader.   Maybe its both!  too many dumb plays and passes and when you have that across almost ALL games, its coaching, too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Celtsfan,

Its going to be ok. We are in Tankapalooza mode this year. Maybe next year too. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan, what's up?  Long time.  I'm with you on this.

How could anyone include PRESSEY as a keeper?  The guy is too small, he cannot score, he makes ill-advised passes too often and cannot defend to save his life.  He's not even a backup PG.  He's a D-League backup PG at best.  I'd rather have a guy like Lester Hudson taking up that time instead.

As for Sully and Oly, both are going to develop into fine players - if they can stay healthy.

Honestly, I wonder if both Sully and Oly can co-exist on the Celtics long-term.  Neither is a center and only ONE of them will be the Celtics PF of the future.  Can BOTH?

If Sully is the Celtics PF of the future, is Oly the Celtics backup PF of the future?  I'm not so sure that a skilled, 7-footer like Oly will settle for that and, again, he's not a center and won't be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

they say, to each their own...

Sections
Shortcuts