Celtics vs. Kings

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Kings

You're really throwing me off  Fiercy. You should go by %. Which makes us top 5.

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2014/mockdraft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Well, this game decides who's on 4th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i played the game about 7 times...it had us at 3rd 2 times 6th 2 times 1st 1 time 5th 1 time...and 8th 1 time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

big game.

we are sitting Do and Sully. lets see if the Kings counter in the tankapalooza by sitting Cousins or Gay..

did anyone see Jabari tonight? yeah, I really want a top 2 pick. hopefully the Bucks take Embiid. so we can get my man

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

big game.

we are sitting Do and Sully. lets see if the Kings counter in the tankapalooza by sitting Cousins or Gay..

did anyone see Jabari tonight? yeah, I really want a top 2 pick. hopefully the Bucks take Embiid. so we can get my man

[/QUOTE]

parker is my #1 chioce also...hood is pretty good also...randle had a bad game tonight but he made the winning shot and played solid D in the end.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

big game.

[/QUOTE]

fuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhkk..... I forgot that game was on. Damn! ESPN had reported that Cousins would return for tonights game. At least that's what i read last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

big game.

[/QUOTE]

parker is my #1 chioce also...hood is pretty good also...randle had a bad game tonight but he made the winning shot and played solid D in the end.

[/QUOTE]

That's the one thing I've noticed about Randle since he was in High School. He NEVER shies away from big moments or taking the big shot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

fuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhkk..... I forgot that game was on. Damn! ESPN had reported that Cousins would return for tonights game. At least that's what i read last night.

YOU SHOULDVE CHECKED THE DRAFT THREAD
    it was a great game.

came down to some bs Tech. but all in all Ennis struggled from the field, Grant played good as well CJ Fair.

Hood is very good as well same with Cook.

Jabari Parker is a damn man. just think he could be PP2.0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

yep. Randle is great but i dont see the need for him with Oly and Sully around.

Marcus SMart actually played a good game today in his first back

and Wiggins had a great game too. showed his athletic side tonight

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yep. Randle is great but i dont see the need for him with Oly and Sully around.

Marcus SMart actually played a good game today in his first back

and Wiggins had a great game too. showed his athletic side tonight

[/QUOTE]

man i want a top 3 pick so bad.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

PREDICTION: Celtics win tonight as RONDO sits. Same old story. Coincidence????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

YOU SHOULDVE CHECKED THE DRAFT THREAD
    it was a great game.

came down to some bs Tech. but all in all Ennis struggled from the field, Grant played good as well CJ Fair.

Hood is very good as well same with Cook.

Jabari Parker is a damn man. just think he could be PP2.0

[/QUOTE]

Pissed I missed it. That 1st meeting between those 2 teams was a very good game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

man i want a top 3 pick so bad.....

[/QUOTE]

same. even though I've been down big on Wiggins and how he could become Jeff Green 2.0 there is that opposite chance he doesn't and reaches his full potential and fills out and becomes a star.

we've had $hitt luck in the lotto before maybe we get lucky this year and snag the #2 ? !?

(i can't say #1 because when its said and done Milwakee may have a 50% chance at it lol )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PREDICTION: Celtics win tonight as RONDO sits. Same old story. Coincidence????

[/QUOTE]

None.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Pissed I missed it. That 1st meeting between those 2 teams was a very good game.

[/QUOTE]

yes, very well played. Tonight's was lower scoring but close throughout. I hope those two matchup in the ACC tourney so we can see it again

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

man i have nbatv and the game is blacked out in hawaii.... i have league pass and nbatv and i can't see the game..lol unreal.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Man. this game is already looking sloppy as hell.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

man i have nbatv and the game is blacked out in hawaii.... i have league pass and nbatv and i can't see the game..lol unreal.

[/QUOTE]

hm.. could be a good thing. there might be 10 people in the stands in SAC and little 5'8 Isiah Thomas is killing us already

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Go on Wiziwig.tv dude. that's where I watch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hm.. could be a good thing. there might be 10 people in the stands in SAC and little 5'8 Isiah Thomas is killing us already

[/QUOTE]

i want to watch chris johnson play....don't know why i just like that kid...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

man. I'm singing the "I only have 1 beer" blues. sux....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

is it safe? can you catch virus on that link?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

is it safe? can you catch virus on that link?

[/QUOTE]

It's safe. I watch all C's games here.

Sections
Shortcuts