Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

The Celtics stink... sorry but its true...their offense is slow and predictable and their defense is just about the same....

Well yeah but put rondo, KG Lee, and Sully out there.

Of course they stink, they are decimated.

They will be lucky to be 500 by the end of the year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The more I see Bradley the less I like him...he plays good defense but thats about it

He is a average offensively at best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The Celtics stink... sorry but its true...their offense is slow and predictable and their defense is just about the same....

Folks seem to think that the ball is moving more without Rondo.  To me it is just a bunch of street ball being played.  No set plays, just cut, slash, screen and rolls, and pick and pops.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Folks seem to think that the ball is moving more without Rondo.  To me it is just a bunch of street ball being played.  No set plays, just cut, slash, screen and rolls, and pick and pops.

People don't seem to be talking about that much anymore for some reason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

They might not make the playoffs.  This team is real bad now.  RR, Sully, Garnett, Lee....all hurt.  You can't win without good players.  The season is over.  DA should have broke it up.  Its going to be a real long road back now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Wow, AB misses a lay up point blank at the rim!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

They might not make the playoffs.  This team is real bad now.  RR, Sully, Garnett, Lee....all hurt.  You can't win without good players.  The season is over.  DA should have broke it up.  Its going to be a real long road back now.

They will make the playoffs. They are 10 games ahead of the 9th place team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

The more I see Bradley the less I like him...he plays good defense but thats about it

Very young though. His defense changes games. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

They are going to make the playoff, there is nobody closed to overtake the Celtics or the Bucks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Yeah funny huh? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Carmelo is killing them on the boards.....GEEZ!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

He is an excellent defensive player. He makes Tony allen look lazy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yeah funny huh? 

Yeah I can't figure it out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

We do have to realize that he has been put in a really tough spot taking over the point guard spot... it is pretty clear that is not what he is ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Typical turnover Paul....haha...for someone who is supposed to be a great player, he does a lot of dumb things out there...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrylfries. Show darrylfries's posts

It just took other teams a while to figure us out without Rondo.  The only reason for the winning streak. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

Hindsight is 20/20 but it does seem that breaking this team up would have been the wise thing to do.... we might want to enjoy the celts making the playoffs this year because if DA breaks it up in the offseason we may not be back for awhile

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrylfries. Show darrylfries's posts

I don't think the playoffs will be enjoyed in Boston this year. Hope I'm wrong.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Breaking up the team is to give up.  I'm glad they didn't give up.  I hate losing and I hate the way they have played the last 4 1/2 games (or at least all the games except the last few minutes of the Miami game), but I HATE to have a losers mentality.   Don't ever just "give up".  That's how we ended up not getting Duncan in the draft and going to "no man's land" for so many years!  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

The way this team is playing, we aren't going anywhere.

At least we are better than Blogetty's Fakers.

lmao.......but I don't know how much better it looks pretty ugly right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

hes not a point guard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

It just took other teams a while to figure us out without Rondo.  The only reason for the winning streak. 

impossible. we are light years better without rondo,no??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Breaking up the team is to give up.  I'm glad they didn't give up.  I hate losing and I hate the way they have played the last 4 1/2 games (or at least all the games except the last few minutes of the Miami game), but I HATE to have a losers mentality.   Don't ever just "give up".  That's how we ended up not getting Duncan in the draft and going to "no man's land" for so many years!  

I hear you. I wanted them to break up the team but I have to admit in my heart I was glad he didn't. Ride it out and see what happens.

I just don't want to see them go against Miami in the first round. Ugh, what a horrible way for PP and KG to take a bow.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

In response to darrylfries' comment:

impossible. we are light years better without rondo,no??

I thought that 7 game win streak was gonna last forever....

Sections
Shortcuts