Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

The more I see Bradley the less I like him...he plays good defense but thats about it

hes not a point guard.

I know thats why I said in a previous post that he is being asked to do too much...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to igotgyroballs' comment:

In response to Mchampion's comment:

They might not make the playoffs.  This team is real bad now.  RR, Sully, Garnett, Lee....all hurt.  You can't win without good players.  The season is over.  DA should have broke it up.  Its going to be a real long road back now.

The move could have been made to get younger.  We need a legit young big man to compete.  Right now we have Bass at Center.....WTF.  We can't do better than that....are you kidding me DA.  It just ugly and we knew KG and PP were old and broken.   These are our best 2 players still, so we are in real trouble.  

Hindsight is 20/20 but it does seem that breaking this team up would have been the wise thing to do.... we might want to enjoy the celts making the playoffs this year because if DA breaks it up in the offseason we may not be back for awhile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

all in all, this is a halftime where Doc needs to grab Jeff Green and say look, its time for u to go. we NEED him to go hard this second half. he is blowing past his man every time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Breaking up the team is to give up.  I'm glad they didn't give up.  I hate losing and I hate the way they have played the last 4 1/2 games (or at least all the games except the last few minutes of the Miami game), but I HATE to have a losers mentality.   Don't ever just "give up".  That's how we ended up not getting Duncan in the draft and going to "no man's land" for so many years!  

I hear you. I wanted them to break up the team but I have to admit in my heart I was glad he didn't. Ride it out and see what happens.

I just don't want to see them go against Miami in the first round. Ugh, what a horrible way for PP and KG to take a bow.

Same for me but we all know they go nowhere this year and next year? KG and PP are worst and then what?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Breaking up the team is to give up.  I'm glad they didn't give up.  I hate losing and I hate the way they have played the last 4 1/2 games (or at least all the games except the last few minutes of the Miami game), but I HATE to have a losers mentality.   Don't ever just "give up".  That's how we ended up not getting Duncan in the draft and going to "no man's land" for so many years!  

I hear you. I wanted them to break up the team but I have to admit in my heart I was glad he didn't. Ride it out and see what happens.

I just don't want to see them go against Miami in the first round. Ugh, what a horrible way for PP and KG to take a bow.

Same for me but we all know they go nowhere this year and next year? KG and PP are worst and then what?

Best case scnario, 5 year rebuild.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i honestly dont expect kg back next year. i think this is it for him.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Doc Rivers is an idiot. The Knicks are driving to the basket on every single play.

Try switching to the zone defense just to mix things up, and stop playing Bass at center. He's not a center.

You really think this is Rivers fault.

Newsflash, the team that he has to coach is severely lacking in talent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

all in all, this is a halftime where Doc needs to grab Jeff Green and say look, its time for u to go. we NEED him to go hard this second half. he is blowing past his man every time.

The board seems so shocked that we are a terrible rebounding team.  How is that a surprise? Many on this board begged for a trade for a big man, since November.  Ainge and Doc may have a plan and even know they are going to lose games.  KG I predict will be back at the end of the week and our work will be cut out for us if the Bucks close the gap with the losses we may take this week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Think youre right... I love KG but if that trade for Bledsoe and DJ was real that would have pushed the rebuild faster... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Doc Rivers is an idiot. The Knicks are driving to the basket on every single play.

Try switching to the zone defense just to mix things up, and stop playing Bass at center. He's not a center.

he can play Center tonite bc Chandler is out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

I would rather have a rebuild then keep hanging on to something that isn't working.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The truth is spoken. Doc can't make them play better than they are the team is decimated with injuries Kirk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Snake... its always Docs fault .... dont you know that?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Hey Doc can we see some Randolph and White in there. We're getting killed with all the midgets playing. Geez!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

How's that working out?

Well Wllcox has 0 points and 0 boards in 7 minutes and the only other center on the roster is a 30 year old guy who hasn't been able to make an NBA team in 2 years.

Wow Doc sure is a bad coach because he has no good bigs on the roster.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Hey Doc can we see some Randolph and White in there. We're getting killed with all the midgets playing. Geez!

+1

Too bad it is just wishful thinking.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

How's that working out?

who would u prefer? lets put Jason Terry at C?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

The truth is spoken. Doc can't make them play better than they are the team is decimated with injuries Kirk.

Wrong. They are decimated because their coach thinks Brandon Bass is a center, and the zone is a "junk defense."

No other coach in the league would start Brandon Bass at center. Going small is Rivers obsession.

Once again wilcox has o boards and 0 points in 7 minutes and Randolph is horrible.

What aren't you getting?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Yeah maybe they can put some other guys in from the Chinese professional league too.

That should help.

Sections
Shortcuts