Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mchampion's comment:

They might not make the playoffs.  This team is real bad now.  RR, Sully, Garnett, Lee....all hurt.  You can't win without good players.  The season is over.  DA should have broke it up.  Its going to be a real long road back now.

Impossible!

The Celts will make the playoffs no matter what!

Philly and Toronto are so bad, the Celts will make the playoffs even if they only win 2 more games from here on out.

True but does it really matter?  they go nowhere no matter what spot they finish...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I swear Bas has to be the worst player on our team at times (worst of the players getting playing time).  He's dumb, slow, can't make a one on one move, etc.  Just so frustrating to watch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

PP with another stellar turnover...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

ANOTHER bad pass by the Captain.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Hey Doc can we see some Randolph and White in there. We're getting killed with all the midgets playing. Geez!

Yeah maybe they can put some other guys in from the Chinese professional league too.

That should help.

What do you have to loose, they did fine the other night against a pretty good team.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Hey Doc can we see some Randolph and White in there. We're getting killed with all the midgets playing. Geez!

Yeah maybe they can put some other guys in from the Chinese professional league too.

That should help.

What do you have to loose, they did fine the other night against a pretty good team.

They don't have anything to lose. but to say Rivers is an idiot for not playing a guy like Randoplh is hilarious.

Randolph was a rokie in 05. In 7 years his career average is 2 points and 2 rebounds a game.

So all of a sudden Rivers will play him and he will be good after being horrible for 7 years?

Thats funny stuff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

That should help.

LOL!  Down by 7 doesn't seem like "getting killed" to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Green is having a nice game at least...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

That should help.

They don't have anything to lose. but to say Rivers is an idiot for not playing a guy like Randoplh is hilarious.

Randolph was a rokie in 05. In 7 years his career average is 2 points and 2 rebounds a game.

So all of a sudden Rivers will play him and he will be good after being horrible for 7 years?

Thats funny stuff.

I never called Doc an idiot.  And I don't care about any of that.  These guys are on the roster, we need some rebounds and defense.  They could help in that department because we are short-handed.  They have actually done that the last time out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

That should help.

Thats funny stuff.

I never called Doc an idiot.  And I don't care about any of that.  These guys are on the roster, we need some rebounds and defense.  They could help in that department because we are short-handed.  They have actually done that the last time out.

Sorry man. I didn't mean to insinuate you called him an idiot. and yes you are right that we have nothing to lose by throwing them in there.

They aren't better than Bass though.

Sad but true.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

That should help.

Thats funny stuff.

Sorry man. I didn't mean to insinuate you called him an idiot. and yes you are right that we have nothing to lose by throwing them in there.

Sad but true.

Bass can't be playing 40+ minutes and he is just not doing well right now.  We need a little bit of size, instead we keep playing small and getting killed with rebounds and easy penetration into our defensive end.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Old Kidd taking Bradley to school on both ends of the court.   Bradley seems to have lost his focus the past several games.

That is because he is trying to do a lot of things he isnt capable of doing.... know your limits...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

You look at the celtics out there and I see no one who looks like they think they can win this game... none.... they all look really disinterested and sluggish...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

You look at the celtics out there and I see no one who looks like they think they can win this game... none.... they all look really disinterested and sluggish...

Maybe they don't look confident because they're getting their clocks cleaned.  They climbed back in it but are starting to fall apart, again.   Still not out of it, though.  The knicks could get cold.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

You look at the celtics out there and I see no one who looks like they think they can win this game... none.... they all look really disinterested and sluggish..

Maybe they don't look confident because they're getting their clocks cleaned.  They climbed back in it but are starting to fall apart, again.   Still not out of it, though.  The knicks could get cold.

Not happening tonight. THis team is tough to watch.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

That should help.

Thats funny stuff.

Sad but true.

I am with you on Doc but he is nuts not to have used these players who did so well the other night.  Crazy what do you have to lose.  Bass is a bench player, the mistake has been to make him a starter. He would benefit greatly going against other bench players.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Big difference in these two teams is that the Knicks have two guys that can score at will...the Cs have no one like that...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

That should help.

Thats funny stuff.

Sad but true.

I am with you on Doc but he is nuts not to have used these players who did so well the other night.  Crazy what do you have to lose.  Bass is a bench player, the mistake has been to make him a starter. He would benefit greatly going against other bench players.  

Other than KG all the bigs are bench players.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Pierce with six turnovers through three.  His assist to turnover ratio this season is 3.9/2.9.  Just unacceptable. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to joel49's comment:

Pierce with six first half turnovers.  His assist to turnover ratio this season is 3.9/2.9.  Just unacceptable. 

Not to state the obvious but you know why that is right?  He is the teams primary ballhandler in the half court since Rondo went down. He is averaging 4.7 assists a game. Bradley is averaging 2.1 Lee is at 1.8

Pierce is turning the ball over because he is handling it all the time.

Because they dont have anyone else that can.

25. This post has been removed.