Celtics vs Knicks 03/31/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 03/31/13

anyone besides Jeff and Paul playing tonight? what happened to Avery Bradley? can we even win 1 quarter? pitiful....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

I know its the rage to rag on Bass but the Cs problems are much deeper than him....

Because he's our starting power forward and gives us nothing.   We have lots of issues but Bass's lack of production is Top 3!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Im sorry but Crawford stinks... for every one thing he does well he does 10 bad things...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Im sorry but Crawford stinks... for every one thing he does well he does 10 bad things...

+ 10

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

What a difference a coach makes.

The Celts owned the Knicks when D'Antoni was coach.

Having Raymond Felton makes a bigger difference.

You're kidding

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

+ 10

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Remember when the Board questioned Jeff Green so much at the beginning of the season?   I think he's shown that it does take time to play your way back after open heart surgery.  The kid is definitely back, though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

What bothers me the most about him is that he is too out of control.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Remember when the Board questioned Jeff Green so much at the beginning of the season?   I think he's shown that it does take time to play your way back after open heart surgery.  The kid is definitely back, though.

If he would only realize that he really can't be stopped...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

He does look so much better and  more consistent.  Doctors did say that he wouldnt be completely back to normal until March and it appears they were right on.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

I think he is figuring that out...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Status of the backcourt: AB seems like he has hit a delayed rookie wall. Lee proofs every game why he is a one dimensional journeyman (like I always said and some people here denied) and Terry is far from a 6th man of the year. Crawford is at the moment a pure streetballer, but wasn't JR Smith once a similiar type of player?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

27 points and he only took 14 shots.  We need him to take 20 right now with Garnett out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Knicks made a statement tonight. Boston may have hit a psychological wall with tonight's loss. It's gonna be hard to overcome this if the two teams meet in the playoffs. A couple of thing's to take away from this game: 1) Boston really really needs KG 2)NY was insane with those 3's. If Boston can get their heads out of their **s and realize that they need to challenge NY on the perimeter they will have a better chance. NY is deep though and Boston isn't. Too many injuries. Great pickups by NY not so good pickups for Danny Ainge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

one and done.

Kirk  those 2 demons are  AHEM

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Fierce, Boston will not be beating the Pacers in the 1st round!!!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

27 points and he only took 14 shots.  We need him to take 20 right now with Garnett out.

The reason he's efficient is that he takes good shots for the most part.  Smart player who plays within the system but he doesn't have the personality to try to be Lebron, Kobe, or Durant.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Knicks made a statement tonight. Boston may have hit a psychological wall with tonight's loss. It's gonna be hard to overcome this if the two teams meet in the playoffs. A couple of thing's to take away from this game: 1) Boston really really needs KG 2)NY was insane with those 3's. If Boston can get their heads out of their **s and realize that they need to challenge NY on the perimeter they will have a better chance. NY is deep though and Boston isn't. Too many injuries. Great pickups by NY not so good pickups for Danny Ainge.

Unfortunately, boston is playing with 3rd and 4th string players.  First reason is injuries (Rondo, Sully, KG, Barbosa).  Second issue is Danny's moves - resigning Bass, for example, as well as his draft decisions, and giving up his big men for multiple years in a row! Let's remember that most of them are backups or backups to the backups!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Fierce, Boston will not be beating the Pacers in the 1st round!!!!!

Well, right now it's Boston vs. NY in the 1st round if the playoffs started tomorrow.

I believe the Celts can beat the Pacers in a 7-game series. 

But I don't think the Celts can beat NY or Miami in the 1st round.

ANY ROUND!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KenDNP. Show KenDNP's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

+ 10

Kris Joseph > J.Crawford