Celtics vs Knicks 04/23/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 04/23/13

Might give Courtney Lee a try Doc. He's still on the payroll isn't he? We could use his defense if nothing else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

It's a wrap folks. We're done here. NY will battle Miami in the conference finals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Same ole same ole.  It's getting difficult to watch this team. In so many games we play well 1st half, 1st 3 qtrs. and lead by 6-10 points. When Heat do that, they add anothe 10 points to their lead & we go cold and stale. Do we get tired. Yup, I know we don't have a bonafide 6th man scorer. Actually, in our starting 5 it's tought to find consistent scorers.

Sour grapes , perhaps, but the Knicks are mediocre and won't beat the Heat and perhaps that'll be a small satisfaction. And the Lakers will get beat too and another small satisfaction.

Tough night for me flipping channels, Sox down 13-0 in 8th rin delay, Heat Beating Minn, Golden State even with Curry but w/o Lee ain't gonna beat Denver...I may have to go to the Cooking Channel.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Look, KG has to be a big factor offensively and he is not... he looks completely out of sorts and a sign of that is stupid fouls.... this team cant win without getting a lot out of him and I just dont see that he has that in him... sad but true...

Are you wearing your stripe colored glasses?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

KG stinking up the joint and he still talks s h ite... wish he could play like he talks...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I don't usually complain about the refs..but this is too obvious...they take us out of our offense by letting them mugg you and on the other side call ticky tack fouls...WOW...If they would call it consitant, I would not complain...but you can't beat the refs and NY....sorry...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

The only thing that happened in the third quarter is that they stopped playing defense. The Knicks went from 37.8% shooting to over 50% shooting in one quarter.

Two many fouls on the Cs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

Look, KG has to be a big factor offensively and he is not... he looks completely out of sorts and a sign of that is stupid fouls.... this team cant win without getting a lot out of him and I just dont see that he has that in him... sad but true...

Are you?

Are you wearing your stripe colored glasses?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Well they are only 12 down... still got a shot if they can play better D and move the ball... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Is no one guarding Anthony?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I havent been a big Crawford fan but I say let him go at it... at least he has some spark and energy...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

KG stinking up the joint and he still talks s h ite... wish he could play like he talks...

I see,... rainbows and unicorns.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Tough night for me flipping channels as Sox down 13-0 in rain delay in 8th...mercy, please call the game! Heat winning handily.  I like Golden State & Curry but without Lee they are not gonna beat Denver.  Yuck, Yankees won too. Guess I'll flip to the Cooking Channel.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Ok Cs. lets see if the refs have the stones to foul out our stars.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

I don't usually complain about the refs..but this is too obvious...they take us out of our offense by letting them mugg you and on the other side call ticky tack fouls...WOW...If they would call it consitant, I would not complain...but you can't beat the refs and NY....sorry...

We can't beat them, with or without the refs. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Still no one is guarding Anthony!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

So much for high powered offenses getting stifled in the playoffs. 

Right, Karl?

You really are ig. Nor. Ant!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

NY just has too much depth for Boston. There has to be some accountability here, where are Jason Terry, Courtney Lee, and J Crawford? Weren't they supposed to make Boston better than what they were when Ray Allen was on the team?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

I see,... rainbows and unicorns.

I bet you do....have fun with that esp the unicorns bud...hahaha

Sections
Shortcuts