Celtics vs Knicks 04/23/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 04/23/13

In response to srinivasa's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

I don't usually complain about the refs..but this is too obvious...they take us out of our offense by letting them mugg you and on the other side call ticky tack fouls...WOW...If they would call it consitant, I would not complain...but you can't beat the refs and NY....sorry...

We can't beat them, with or without the refs. 

I agree

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

KG stinking up the joint and he still talks s h ite... wish he could play like he talks...

That's what I've been saying since 2010, KG talks a lot but he can't carry a team like Tim Duncan can. And to think Duncan is someone who doesn't talk a lot.

Get Tim Duncan.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

NY just has too much depth for Boston. There has to be some accountability here, where are Jason Terry, Courtney Lee, and J Crawford? Weren't they supposed to make Boston better than what they were when Ray Allen was on the team?

I don't remember who said that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

This team is done.  No offense, decent defense but a step slow.  No point guard and no help on the bench.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Seriously Ainge....Kenyon wasnt an option? hahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Post mortem...

Tight calling of the game except for Anthony, caused too many fouls against our stars in the first half. All of our stars were in foul trouble to start the third. We stopped playing defense in the third and the Knicks moved into the lead. In the fourth, we hardly guarded Anthony, and our stars spent too much time on the bench. 

...too bad. It looked promising.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

KG stinking up the joint and he still talks s h ite... wish he could play like he talks...

That's what I've been saying since 2010, KG talks a lot but he can't carry a team like Tim Duncan can. And to think Duncan is someone who doesn't talk a lot.

That is where you are wrong, my friend. Tim Duncan doesn't carry the Spurs. San Antonio operates much better than Boston. They draft smart, they take the time to develop their players, they sign players that contribute.

Boston is different. Danny Ainge passes on players that are obvious picks (Deandre Jordan), Doc refuses to give playing time (with the exception of Sullinger) to Danny Ainge's picks, Danny Ainge makes foolish trades and signs horrible players.

Duncan does not carry San Antonio, the San Antonio Spurs carry Duncan. It's all in the system of the organization.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Now he puts Courtney Lee in?! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Strange thing about fatigue, execution always goes out the window.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Seriously Ainge....Kenyon wasnt an option? hahaha

We are pathetic !!! Kenyon Martin, it has been said by teammates, has been instrumental in their winning the Division. He too has been instrumental in the thrashing of us these 2 games yet Doc went to China to get rebounding help & defense.  Want to comment Doc. Heck, I'd even put up with Birdman and all his tattoes too in Green as he is helping Miami too.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Ill tell you what though.. Doc cant seem to get rotations right...he keeps Lee on the bench, keeps JG out for long stretches,... I am confused as he looks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

it's done.  we don't need the old 2 any more and let everything on this roster sail away from the right trades.  time to rebuild.  the MORONIC idea of "kg as center" at age 35, 36 was the stupidest thing since running a chainsaw through your own leg on purpose.

he's a thin dude- does not have the body mass to bang with 5's.  and now we see a broken down kg as a result of danny being too inept / ownership being too cheap (?) to sign bigs.  and what they did sign was trash.  bass is just awful.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

+/-

Pierce

Green

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

This team is done.  No offense, decent defense but a step slow.  No point guard and no help on the bench.  

it burns me quite a bit that danny had a lot of time to do something, anything, in this regard.  neither bradley nor lee are #1 players.  so you pile more work onto old pierce.  just like they piled more physical work onto KG.  you know the big untalented lugs charged with guarding him were told to give him some extra bangs.  last year i watched that piece of crap jason collins do it to KG every time we played ATL. 

all in all, what can you expect?  rondo stifled all growth of the team and then we can't get a ham and egger PG to help us along.  we are non existent for PG, not enough at the 4/5 and i have no idea what the hell jeff green is other than mediocre mixed up 3/4 who you would need to have in a very high tempo system to get your 9M a year out of him

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Come Boys beat the 78 points we got last night (HA!). Can't say we lost on foul shots as they have 2 more points in fouls. But, it's 39 to 33 in Rebs and Kenyon Martin has 11 and blocked shots too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I blame Ainge and Doc too for not getting experience help in the front court... KG is worn out and its because Ainge did absolutely nothing to help him out...I dont have any hope for next year with this team.... they are just way too old...

Another bad half of basketball...23 points....they are embarassing this franchise.. while PP and Jt laugh it up on the bench.... cant wait to hear all the excuses Doc makes...same ones i suspect....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

So much for high powered offenses getting stifled in the playoffs. 

Right, Karl?

You really are ig. Nor. Ant!

Come on, Karl told me the high scoring Knicks will get stifled in the playoffs.

DUH!

They scored 87 points...WE are not scoring in the second half. 23 points tonight. 26 on Saturday.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

it burns me quite a bit that danny had a lot of time to do something, anything, in this regard.  neither bradley nor lee are #1 players.  so you pile more work onto old pierce.  just like they piled more physical work onto KG.  you know the big untalented lugs charged with guarding him were told to give him some extra bangs.  last year i watched that piece of crap jason collins do it to KG every time we played ATL. 

all in all, what can you expect?  rondo stifled all growth of the team and then we can't get a ham and egger PG to help us along.  we are non existent for PG, not enough at the 4/5 and i have no idea what the hell jeff green is other than mediocre mixed up 3/4 who you would need to have in a very high tempo system to get your 9M a year out of him

Jeff Green would be a fantastic 6 th man on the Heat, OKC and also a great bench player on Denver, Clippers & Knicks too but as a starter, he's too inconsistent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

+/- in this game

Pierce   -28

Green   -22

Bass     - 7

Bradley  -7

KG        -5

Lowest scoring play off game ever for the Celtics.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

Yeah its Rondo's fault KG has been awful and the whole team takes the choke two games in a row.... yeah its Rondo...hahaha  halarious