Celtics vs Knicks 04/23/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 04/23/13

You might want to check the posts again because I clearly said David Robinson didn't win a championship until Tim Duncan became a Spur.

No need to. You said "All great big men in NBA history had at least 1 Finals MVP trophy", you didn't qualify it with "All great big men in NBA history had at least 1 Finals MVP trophy until Tim Duncan became a Spur". In other words, if I can find one great big man in NBA history that didn't have at least 1 Finals MVP trophy", you are toasted.

Certainly Ewing, the Mailman, Robinson and McHale qualify as great big men in NBA history...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smart%20aleck

It was so funny. 

After the Lakers beat the Warriors when Kobe went down, GK was bragging about how Kobe is Ironman. After a few hours, GK realized that Kobe would be out for the season. Next thing you know, the GK account is on a vacay and the dormant King Snaq account takes over.

HAHAHA

No, this is not GK......this is majicmvp.........the semantics king...........his pathology is far worse than GK........I've had conversations with both, and GK is at least man enough to admit when he is wrong, or when the other guy makes a point.  This guy?  Not so much!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smart%20aleck

It was so funny. 

After the Lakers beat the Warriors when Kobe went down, GK was bragging about how Kobe is Ironman. After a few hours, GK realized that Kobe would be out for the season. Next thing you know, the GK account is on a vacay and the dormant King Snaq account takes over.

HAHAHA

No, this is not GK......this is majicmvp.........the semantics king...........his pathology is far worse than GK........I've had conversations with both, and GK is at least man enough to admit when he is wrong, or when the other guy makes a point.  This guy?  Not so much!!

See, Fierce, your alter ego is correcting you, I am not GK. But at least you get caught, you pretend that I was someone else and dare not argue. Unlike your alter ego, who's still smarting after he got caught for a mistake after 4 years...

But Hedley, I thought you put me on "ignored" and your HedleyLamar account couldn't read my posts anymore, so why do you use the Redrust account again? I know, I know, you can't stand a day without my therapy...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

See what I mean?

Hey Fierce - tell us what YOU know about the 2008 Gasol trade!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

See what I mean?

Hey Fierce - tell us what YOU know about the 2008 Gasol trade!

See Fierce, still smarting over the 2008 Gasol trade. This guy can't stand 3 months without reviving it...

And Hedley, Fierce tried to defend you on the Gasol trade (sure you don't remember), but he got shut up simply by normal logic...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't want to be disagreeable, but I think majicshaq is on Scottish time!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Don't worry, after the Spurs are done with the Lakers, he'll disappear again.

Will you disappear after the Knicks are done with the Celtics?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

It was obvious that Majic and King Snaq were one in the same. But he's also GK. I posted something that exposed the link between them. He even bragged about saving it on his hard drive.

Umm... that's funny. You want to show your "proof" that link me and GK? I bet you'll use some lame excuse like "do your own research"...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't bother, Fierce.  He "demands" proof, then never gives any of his own.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Don't worry fierce, your best bet to argue is to change meanings of words, like "hardly" == "never", or simply say "do your own research"...

But the best way to provide proof is to use A -> B to prove that !A -> !B

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Misery enjoys company - eh Shaq?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

like both of our teams are 0-2? I think that's the only thing we have in common...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

like both of our teams are 0-2? I think that's the only thing we have in common...

Yes it is.  Because we KNEW we'd lose in the first round, while you people probably still think you can win!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Yes it is.  Because we KNEW we'd lose in the first round, while you people probably still think you can win!

You KNEW you'd lose in the first round? Geez, that's another invite to ask you to "PROVE IT".

Better lower down the expectation of your own team, even avoiding a sweep is a success.

Better boost up the expectation of the other team, even losing in the finals 4-3 is a failure.

This is the stunt I can sell you 100 times.

Just a gift to you, I can do the "DISPROVE IT" for you.

Thread: Cs-Knicks Playoff Contest

"i don't feel like doing all the trash below #3, but i pick C's win, 4-2. PP high scorer."

"how many games will the Celtics win? 4"

"Most knowledgable fans recognize high powered offenses fail to maintain that level in the playoffs. This is attributed to teams able to ficus and game plan for one team over a 7 game series.  IF anything can be said, its that defense beats offense most of the time." (and thus Celtics will beat the Knicks most of the time)

"how many games will the Celtics win? 4 games"

"how many games will the Celtics win? 4 games/Celts"

Thread: NY Teams are fools gold

"Defense wins rings. Chicago proved it tonight against the Nets, winning back home court advantage. Will the Celtics go the same? My money is on the Green!" (he is not talking about winning the Knicks series, he's talking about winning RINGS)

Thread: Playoff Predictions

"Boston-NY - Celtics in 7"

"Boston-NY - Celtics in 6"

So, I don't know whether your "we" would only include deliberately selected Celtics fans, like you and your alter ego who claimed that the Celtics would lose. Thus

losing == see, I told you so

winning == what a nice surprise (like fierce last year, claiming the Celtics would miss the playoffs or he would not post until October 2012)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Tommy said Lakers will beat the Spurs in 6 games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes he did.  I root for my team, but am realistic enough to know that we are just not good enough without Rondo to get by the Knicks.............

He probably still thinks they can win in 6!

Sections
Shortcuts