Celtics vs Knicks game

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks game

This nobody Copeland wentr wild last night with pick n rolls we couldnt defend.  The bigs on our 2nd unit worry me...  Bass routinely has problems defensively and Sully was caught out of position

We seem to have plenty of offense available to go to but didnt you guys feel a little uncomfortable watching the Knicks pick n roll us...and get too many easy looks, even vs our first team?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks game

In response to Karllost's comment:

This nobody Copeland wentr wild last night with pick n rolls we couldnt defend.  The bigs on our 2nd unit worry me...  Bass routinely has problems defensively and Sully was caught out of position

We seem to have plenty of offense available to go to but didnt you guys feel a little uncomfortable watching the Knicks pick n roll us...and get too many easy looks, even vs our first team?

In defense of the 2nd unit.  Jason kid was out there for the knicks leading the pick and roll versus our rookies.  They did improve towards the end and overtime.  The Celtics should have won that game.  The me 1st jump shooters in the game costs them.  They did not look down low to work inside out.  

The pourous defense did make Copeland look like an all star....

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts