Celtics vs. Knicks series recap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonSportsList. Show TheBostonSportsList's posts

Celtics vs. Knicks series recap

Hey Celtic fans. I wrote a re-cap of the Celts sweep of the Knicks. You can read it here: http://thebostonsportslist.com/2011/04/25/celtics-embarrass-knicks-at-msg-complete-sweep/

I would love to hear your views on the sweep of the Knicks(first since 92!) and if you agree/disagree with my re-cap. 

Bring on the Heat! I think the boys are ready.

- Elias

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonSportsList. Show TheBostonSportsList's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Knicks series recap

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Knicks series recap:
    [QUOTE]How are Knick fans feeling tonight as their ex-players defeat OKC and extend that series to a 5th game with Galinari doing most of the damage in the final minutes? No sweep in Denver ... Hahaha!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Love it. Knicks are 14-18 since acquiring Melo. Denver turned into the hottest team in the league down the stretch after the trade. Are we sure Isiah isn't still running the Knicks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Knicks series recap

I give the C's big credit in taking care of Biz against N.Y. A well deserved rest. Come on Phily, Indy, beat those other teams up physcialy. Hey Atl and Orlando, keep head buttin yourselves into submission. I hope Boston's next foe's tongue is hanging out like a whipped hound dog.

Sections
Shortcuts