Celtics vs. Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Knicks

BTW, when will  the Rondo trade discussion ever end?  Danny has said categorically (which he has always avoided doing) that Rondo isn't gooing anywhere

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

In Danny we trust.  It's a great draft and the Celtics are positioned really well no matter how you slice it

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OR:  We keep Wallace, whose game I have always loved, and we just trade picks for a center or trade some picks and players for a veteran center and then use others to trade up or stand pat for Embiid

Danny played this masterfully

[/QUOTE]

Embiid is going in the top 5.

No way the Celts get Embiid if the Celts don't have a top 5 pick.

Also, we will not be getting anything special for Lee, Humpy, or Bass.

Lee, Bass, and Humpy are also not part of the future plans because they're above 27 years old.

[/QUOTE]

DA might have another plan - use RR trade to free up $$ in an attempt to get K. Love (through trade and or FA)! Not saying it is going to happen, but DA has set the team up well and has many options!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Watch out Cs!! - Artest likes to hurt people in these situations (blow-outs)!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hate to break this to you guys but neither of you is winning.  You are both looking silly and stupid.  Mployee has made some very strange posts in the past.  And Fierce is in a full spn/retreat mode given the unexpected play of the Celts.

[/QUOTE]

That's because I'm baiting him.

You didn't notice that I made this thread 4 hours early and I said the Celts would lose?

I was waiting for Mployee to show up so that I could ask him to make a prediction.

But he was too scared, he only showed up at halftime when the Celts already had a big lead.

[/QUOTE]

Fierce, no matter how you spin it, your recent stuff has been weak and you are in full spin mode.  As I said, you are digging up his old stuff.  And you BOTH are being silly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

i think DA changed his mind already. because we have a slim chance to get the 1 overall pick. we just need to get rid of gw's contact and after that we are all good. the way the Cs play.. who knows? getting lebron? 

[/QUOTE]

No way Lebron comes to Boston.

It doesn't make sense financially and that includes endorsements.

[/QUOTE]

unloading lee, bass and gw.. who knows?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Fierce, you're just a Contrary Conrad

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

BTW, when will  the Rondo trade discussion ever end?  Danny has said categorically (which he has always avoided doing) that Rondo isn't gooing anywhere

[/QUOTE]

That means nothing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The knicks should finish this game wearing skirts.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The knicks should finish this game wearing skirts.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1 - Once a thug always a THUG!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

OK...I assure you Rondo isn't going anywhere.  I'm sorry but Jordan Crawford is playing well but he isn't Rajon Rondo.  No reason a team can't have two excellent point guards.  Remember when Rondo was off the court the past couple of years, on the bench, injured, and it was Bradley trying to keep the game flowing?  Plus Crawfordhas a habit of popunding the ball into the floor a little too much sometimes himself.  Also, he isn't what I would call a natural shooter a la Ray Allen/Reggie Miller.  He is really gooa al around no doubt and I'm glad we have him, but there is no reason to trade Rondo, or even talk abouot it, right now

I swear to god you guys are NEVER happy with the product on the floor.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fierce, no matter how you spin it, your recent stuff has been weak and you are in full spin mode.  As I said, you are digging up his old stuff.  And you BOTH are being silly.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I don't mind being silly.

It's so much fun laying the smack down on Mployee.

And my recent stuff is weak because it's not yet the trade deadline.

Remember, tanking officially starts after the trade deadline.

[/QUOTE]

I don't see the trade to tank happening.  To me it is amazing how detrimental it was for the Celts to continue to feature old stars making everybody adjust to them.  The youth on this team is allowing them to play a totally different brand of bastetball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Good points about free agency....I never take that stuff into consideration...it is reasonably imminent.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Knicks showing some pride - only down by 41!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

OK...I assure you Rondo isn't going anywhere.  I'm sorry but Jordan Crawford is playing well but he isn't Rajon Rondo.  No reason a team can't have two excellent point guards.  Remember when Rondo was off the court the past couple of years, on the bench, injured, and it was Bradley trying to keep the game flowing?  Plus Crawfordhas a habit of popunding the ball into the floor a little too much sometimes himself.  Also, he isn't what I would call a natural shooter a la Ray Allen/Reggie Miller.  He is really gooa al around no doubt and I'm glad we have him, but there is no reason to trade Rondo, or even talk abouot it, right now

I swear to god you guys are NEVER happy with the product on the floor.

[/QUOTE]

I am often happy with the product on the floor. I don't think Crawford is as good as Rondo. If one is a GM one is ALWAYS exploring ways to improve the team. If Rondo can get you something better then you trade him. Since Rondo has the most trade value on the team then Rondo will always be part of trade discussions.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Brooks is LOST on defense

Sections
Shortcuts