Stay blessed!

not your team it's cursed!

ROTFLMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Celtics vs Lakers 02/20/13

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Who is winning?

Stay blessed!

Not a bad effort for lottery team! Oh wait ..that draft pick belongs to the Suns!!

Thank Mitch!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pa-Pow. Show Pa-Pow's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

what? something must have happened on espn. im watching csn cause scal kniws his sheet

Are you kidding?  Scal and Donny are nothing more than talking mouth pieces.  Freaking Celtics can do way better than that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 003323344's comment:

Who is winning?

Stay blessed!

not your team it's cursed!

ROTFLMAO

113-99 

Who is cursed?

ROTFPMPLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

Consider this a gift from the C's in memory of Dr. Buss! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Pa-Pow's comment:

good passes by t will. he looks like hes athletic and can run. with some celtics defensive tutelage he could be a piece

Look Doc needs to keep his mouth shut even when ESPN sticks a mic in his face!

We were getting hosed by the refs all night ... If anything Doc should have taken a T much earlier to support his guys and let the refs know he didn't like how they were officiating!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pa-Pow. Show Pa-Pow's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

good passes by t will. he looks like hes athletic and can run. with some celtics defensive tutelage he could be a piece

We were getting hosed by the refs all night ... If anything Doc should have taken a T much earlier to support his guys and let the refs know he didn't like how they were officiating!

Fair enough, but I thought the Celtics still had a shot at winning this game.  After the lack luster performance against he Nuggets last night I was expecting a whole lot more.  Very disapointed in this follow up performance. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Fair enough, but I thought the Celtics still had a shot at winning this game.  After the lack luster performance against he Nuggets last night I was expecting a whole lot more.  Very disapointed in this follow up performance. 

I don't agree with Fierce much but he was right early on ... the tone of the game was established by the refs when Greens shot wasn't awarded the goaltending call. The refs won the game in honor of the Buss family ... No way the Lakers were losing this game tonight ... They even sent the fans home with tacos to boot! Get over it and look to Wed for a better idea of what we get the rest of the way.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Who is winning?

Stay blessed!

Look what the cat dragged in...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

It's Dr Buss night. Lakers are up. Celtics  on second game of a back to back on the road. Flat. 

Especially after Denver, mile high...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Who is winning?

Stay blessed!

Look what the cat dragged in...

Hmmm, you eat cats for lunch don't ya Alf? Take care of this nuisance ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I was at the game. The Celtics as expected were exhausted.  The idea that the Celtics have played the Lakers the last two years on the second night of back  to backs in Boston and Los Angeles is absurd and speaks to some very unusual scheduling by the NBA.  

The Lakers played well enough but clearly the Celtics were not into the game.  Bradley played one of the worst games I have ever seen him play getting schooled by Nash who is slow as molasses.

The only thing that occured to me was that the trade deadline has guys on edge and not themselves.  I did not understand Doc's substitutions with Pierce and GArnett playing when the game was out of reach.  Could it be one of them is leaving and knows it?

I think Green is a star, and needs to have Pierce be made aware that Green is in the game to get twice as many shots.  He is a brilliant talent, there are not five players in the game who can do what he does swooping to the basket and blockings shots from behind like Lebron.  He is better than Josh Smith by a lot but of course he can't rebound.

14. This post has been removed.