Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject : You remember every thing I say, I better watch my mouth. I told you before I like your spirit but this aint no homer blog, you're in L.A. so how can that make you a Boston homer? I am going to tell something red-russ, I think you are really a Laker fan. Know why? Because you can be high spirited but you always more or less keep it respectful, and that is precisely why you are a true Laker fan. Why? Because Boston fans are, without a doubt, the most abrasive, denying, loud mouthed Archie Bunkers on the planet. So you see, you can't possibly be a Celtic fan. That, and the fact that you live in L.A. Naw, you're a Laker. And, russ, we're gonna win it next year. Welcome home.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Because he's from Boston moron!! If someone from boston walks into to one of your many gay bars in LA  with his two girl freinds does it make him gay???

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject : You mean you're drunk again?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

No, I was sober this time when I got my pal mad. I ain't making no excuses. How you doing Fharts?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject : HOW??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    By pressing the ignore button.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject : No, I was sober this time when I got my pal mad. I ain't making no excuses. How you doing Fharts?
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

I'm not mad
    I'm not your pal
    AND I'm not a lakers fan.........perhaps the koME gave it away!  What a jerk!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject : That's good. I want you sober when you read this. 2011 2nd Round (Game 4)  – Dallas Mavericks 122 LA Lakers 86 (2nd worst loss in franchise history) How nice of the Lakers to send the greatest coach in NBA history off on a high note! They’ve really perfected the art of the humiliating season-ending loss!   2008 NBA Finals (Game 6)  – Boston Celtics 131 LA Lakers 92 (Worst loss in franchise history) 2007 1st Round (Game 5)  – Phoenix Suns 119 LA Lakers 110 2006 1st Round (Game 7)  – Phoenix Suns 121 LA Lakers 90 (3-1 series lead blown) 2004 NBA Finals (Game 5)  – Detroit Pistons 100 LA Lakers 87 (Phil Jackson’s last game before “retirement”) 2003 2nd Round (Game 6)  – San Antonio Spurs 110 LA Lakers 82 Over the last 6 playoff eliminations, the Lakers have managed several blowout defeats and now they’ve added one to their repertoire today. The only thing that’s separate from their wipeout against a superior team was they never really resorted to thuggery like a certain Andrew Bynum did…. http://ssreporters.wordpress.com/2011/05/08/los-angeles-lakers-eliminated-in-embarrassing-fashion-hmmm-this-sounds-familiar/
    You're walking down a dead end, Farcest34. Whether you lose by 1 or 50, it still counts as 1 loss. It's a lot worse to lose by 1 point like in '87 when Majic shut the door on Celtic hopes in game 4. Now that was a crusher, to lose a game that was in the jaws of victory. I love seeing that last second baby skyhook by Magic. Beautiful sight to see. 107-106. The world remembers that one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject : I'm not mad I'm not your pal AND I'm not a lakers fan.........perhaps the koME gave it away!  What a jerk!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Ah shut up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

maggic,

SO you think a title means more...Hey your opinion is opinion..JUST KNOW IT ISNT fact...Ill go by what the league says not what the people who are fans of teams with less titles say...

BEcause I can say this..If bill russell didnt win his titles..Would a little kid from michigan want to play bball in Magic Johnson?...If the russel and wilt rivalry didnt happen???.......

So thats why your this title means more than that bs has just been shattered...Or did kobe just want to be an nba player WITHOUT EVER KNOWING WHAT HIS DAD DID FOR WORK...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Lakers - Thread to end all Threads on this subject : Ah shut up!
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE
    Great comeback, very intelligent.  How about them Boston Bruins??

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Lakersavenger - "You're walking down a dead end, Farcest34. Whether you lose by 1 or 50, it still counts as 1 loss. It's a lot worse to lose by 1 point like in '87 when Majic shut the door on Celtic hopes in game 4. Now that was a crusher, to lose a game that was in the jaws of victory. I love seeing that last second baby skyhook by Magic. Beautiful sight to see. 107-106. The world remembers that one."

--------------------------------------------
    That shot has made countless commercials. Cool, and it is almost 25 years old.  Celtic fans have to turn their head whenever they see it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Lakersavenger - "You're walking down a dead end, Farcest34. Whether you lose by 1 or 50, it still counts as 1 loss. It's a lot worse to lose by 1 point like in '87 when Majic shut the door on Celtic hopes in game 4. Now that was a crusher, to lose a game that was in the jaws of victory. I love seeing that last second baby skyhook by Magic. Beautiful sight to see. 107-106. The world remembers that one." -------------------------------------------- That shot has made countless commercials. , and it is almost 25 years old.  Celtic fans have to turn their head whenever they see it.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Not true - great shot by a great player.  Shouldn't have come down to that, but it did.

Now Bill Buckner?  THAT I cannot watch!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Fiercest34 - "Laker trolls have to go back to the days of Magic Johnson, 24 years to be exact, to find Laker greatness. I wonder why?"

---------------------------

You really went there?  Tell me when the last time the Celtics won back to back titles? Keep in mind the lakers have done it twice just in the last decade. And you wonder why Laker fans laugh at the Boston Celtics, and their silly fans...

Tongue out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Fiercest34 - "Laker trolls have to go back to the days of Magic Johnson, 24 years to be exact, to find Laker greatness. I wonder why?" --------------------------- You really went there?  Tell me when the last time the Celtics won back to back titles? Keep in mind the lakers have done it twice just in the last decade. And you wonder why Laker fans laugh at the Boston Celtics, and their silly fans...

How 'bout them Dodgers??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

How bout them Kings?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

How bout them   opps forgot they do not have a NFL team.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

I see you still did not answer my question. Here it is again for you - Tell me when the last time the Celtics won back to back titles? Now that is really FUNNY.

I understand that you are too young to remember, but you could at least google it, and give an answer. Surprised

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Red and genaro, Thanks for playing and conceding. It is so easy for Laker fans to decimate Celtic fans and embarass them.. I mean look, I got you 2 trying to change sports converstaions on a Celtic board. Cool

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Fiercest34 - I see you want to diminish the back to back titles, BUT see what the great players say about winning back to back championships. 1 is not easy, but 2 in a row is a lot more difficult, thus explaining why the Celtics have not been able to in over 40 years.. That's a hint for you to hopefully answer my question. Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Laker trolls have to go back to the days of Magic Johnson, 24 years to be exact, to find Laker greatness. I wonder why?

What a laugh, Fharts! You fools have to go all the way to the '60's where the only ones that  remember those  pre-modern bikini swishers are geezers like Duke.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red and genaro, Thanks for playing and conceding. It is so easy for Laker fans to decimate Celtic fans and embarass them.. I mean look, I got you 2 trying to change sports converstaions on a Celtic board.

Embarassed?  You mean like getting SWEPT by the Mavs?

THE biggest story out of the lakers camp is that koME has not said anything yet about Mike Brown.
    Trouble in Paradise.  Just sayin' Rico!

Sections
Shortcuts