Celtics vs. Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Lakers

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Gasol is a PF/C. Sully will have to face those types at times. No excuses. J. Hill looked like he owned Sully too. Without the benefit of a boxscore, I'ld never know Sulyy had a double-double.

If Sully only faces them at times, he'll not get owned.

But right now Sully is a full-time Center.

I don't think position had anything to do with his performance tonight Fierce. He was just clearly out-played/torched. As were they all in the 4th.

What happened to "Kevin Love"?????

jack nicholson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Laker fans will wish they lost twice to the Celtics this season come May 20, 2014.

X2

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

I don't think position had anything to do with his performance tonight Fierce. He was just clearly out-played/torched. As were they all in the 4th.

Agree that they were outplayed and torched.

But what I'm trying to say is if we had a true Center like Asik, Sully wouldn't have to face Pau Gasol on a regular basis.

Well, by that analogy. If Gasol was back at his original position (PF), Sully would still be matched up against him. Gasol has played alot of PF over the years. And he's actually more of a PF then a C.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Both Kaman and Pau Gasol are 7-footers.

Expecting Sully to win the battle against those two is not realistic.

Celts need to get a real Center.

He also got owned by J. Hill dude.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Lakers already gave up 26 points to the Celtics and there's still 2:25 left in the 1st.

D'Antoni system at its best.

HAHAHA

Celtics already gave up 38 points to the Lakers scrubs in the 4th.

Stevens system at it's best.

HAHAHA

jack nicholson

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Maybe Sully's ankle is bothering him and he will need to sit out tomorrow nights game? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Both Kaman and Pau Gasol are 7-footers.

Expecting Sully to win the battle against those two is not realistic.

Celts need to get a real Center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

Just venting about Brad but the rest of those guys really looked bad. They should not have lost to these jokers. We're bad but they're badder. Yeah my English is bad tonight too. I'm pissed. F- it!'

True.

Celts are the better team.

The only aspect of the game that the Lakers are better than the Celts is the 3-point shooting.

Guess that was the difference tonight.

You must be joking.

Gasol and Kaman owned the Cs.

I hate seeing Sully as the sacraficial lamb.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

Maybe Sully's ankle is bothering him and he will need to sit out tomorrow nights game? 

Yes. Bring in Joel Anthony.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

There's nothing wrong with Sully's ankle. He had a cramp. That's all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Just venting about Brad but the rest of those guys really looked bad. They should not have lost to these jokers. We're bad but they're badder. Yeah my English is bad tonight too. I'm pissed. F- it!'

True.

Celts are the better team.

The only aspect of the game that the Lakers are better than the Celts is the 3-point shooting.

Guess that was the difference tonight.

You must be joking.

Gasol and Kaman owned the Cs.

I hate seeing Sully as the sacraficial lamb.

I hate seeing any Celtic as the "sacraficial lamb". But, everyone seems to love throwing Rondo under the bus in situations like this. Why should the others be excused? Time to put your big boy pants on..... man up!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zetec. Show Zetec's posts

Marshon Brooks. Why can't WE get players like that?

The League needs to make a special exception for the C's the remainder of this season.Since the team prefers to play just three periods, the game should be ended at that juncture.

It's obvious this team is out of shape; that falls directly on the shoulders of Coach Stevens.

This team will not be a playoff contender for years to come.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Zetec's comment:

The League needs to make a special exception for the C's the remainder of this season.Since the team prefers to play just three periods, the game should be ended at that juncture.

It's obvious this team is out of shape; that falls directly on the shoulders of Coach Stevens.

You did have him and traded him

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Laker fans will wish they lost twice to the Celtics this season come May 20, 2014.

+ 1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

How can he say this;

posted at 2/22/2014 12:57 AM EST

Celts just 3-18 from beyond the arc.

Lakers 6-19 3pt FGs.

and follow that up with this;

Where I went to school. 3 of 18 shooting is worse than 6 of 19 shooting.  Just saying. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Feelin your pain bud...

These guys really do suck. I'm pissed. Anybody but Lose Angeles. I'm hating the C's and their coach right now.

Brad Stevens is not the problem.

Wallace played SG and he went 0-3 from beyond the arc.

Brad Stevens just doesn't have enough shooters.

No true Center also.

And the Celts' best player, Rondo, is not a shooter/scorer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Why did you get rid of Brooks?

You????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

They will have Plenty of losses in the next 27 or so..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Think about it. who the heck is Curt Bazemore? 15 points. Marshon Brooks 14. 

We lost and we didn't play Joel Anthony. Our core of Green, Bass, Sully, and Rondo played 30 minutes against what's  left of the Lakers. We need to get worse before we get better. 

Tough losing to the Lakers but, we will feel better about it on draft night.  

This is what getting worse looks like..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

In response to Zetec's comment:

You did have him and traded him

I think he was joking. Alot of us C fans were ecstatic about having brooks. I am still ticked that ainge traded him. He was a great pick up by the lakers. If they keep him and have him learn under kobe, he will make everybody that gave up on him look like idiots. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

How can he say this;

posted at 2/22/2014 12:57 AM EST

Celts just 3-18 from beyond the arc.

Lakers 6-19 3pt FGs.

and follow that up with this;

Where I went to school. 3 of 18 shooting is worse than 6 of 19 shooting.  Just saying. 

In the NBA they both stink (17% vs 31%)  and certainly wasn't the reason we lost ... Get It?  (you should be use to seeing those words, right?)

Relax. No need to get testy. We are in Tankapalooza mode.  We lost by 9. They made 3 more 3 pointers than us. That's 9 points.

After Tankapalooza 2 we won't be seeing the Cs losing big leads. Until then there's going to be more games like tonight. It's ok in the long run. 

Sections
Shortcuts