Celtics vs Mavs on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Re: Celtics vs Mavs on

Rondo is having a really bad last 2 weeks. I do not care about his STUPID assists. A one armed man could get 8 a game on this team.

I do not like watching him play anymore. I am sorry guys. i am a life long C's fan. I love them. I cant stand Rondo anymore. He is the reason why we lost this game today. He is 1 of 3 problems. 

Everyone can X and O...with Stats and trends....on Forum boards. i am here to vent. Get rid of Rondo. I have watched every game and he is too stupid to learn how to shoot. He can "command" the floor, just not the free throw line , or lay ups, or mid range jumpers, or long range jumpers. Great. He shoots 60% on layups. WOW. He makes 2-3 great , unneeded passes a game and gives up about 10-15 open shots. I can't take it anymore. Get him off our team. Have we ever had a worse shooter on the Celtics at PG???? Seriously? How is he making the All Star team???? TERRIBLE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Ugh, Mavs own the Celtics this season. That last alley-oop pass by Rondo seems unwise considering KG was covered by Tyson Chandler. Very poor endgame by the Celts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Mavs on:
    [QUOTE]Rondo is having a really bad last 2 weeks. I do not care about his STUPID assists. A one armed man could get 8 a game on this team. I do not like watching him play anymore. I am sorry guys. i am a life long C's fan. I love them. I cant stand Rondo anymore. He is the reason why we lost this game today. He is 1 of 3 problems.  Everyone can X and O...with Stats and trends....on Forum boards. i am here to vent. Get rid of Rondo. I have watched every game and he is too stupid to learn how to shoot. He can "command" the floor, just not the free throw line , or lay ups, or mid range jumpers, or long range jumpers. Great. He shoots 60% on layups. WOW. He makes 2-3 great , unneeded passes a game and gives up about 10-15 open shots. I can't take it anymore. Get him off our team. Have we ever had a worse shooter on the Celtics at PG???? Seriously? How is he making the All Star team???? TERRIBLE.
    Posted by MuellerTime19[/QUOTE]

Classy.

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

You want classy on a NBA forum board. Come on man. Loosen up you tight A $ $. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo is having a really bad last 2 weeks. I do not care about his STUPID assists. A one armed man could get 8 a game on this team. I do not like watching him play anymore. I am sorry guys. i am a life long C's fan. I love them. I cant stand Rondo anymore. He is the reason why we lost this game today. He is 1 of 3 problems.  Everyone can X and O...with Stats and trends....on Forum boards. i am here to vent. Get rid of Rondo. I have watched every game and he is too stupid to learn how to shoot. He can "command" the floor, just not the free throw line , or lay ups, or mid range jumpers, or long range jumpers. Great. He shoots 60% on layups. WOW. He makes 2-3 great , unneeded passes a game and gives up about 10-15 open shots. I can't take it anymore. Get him off our team. Have we ever had a worse shooter on the Celtics at PG???? Seriously? How is he making the All Star team???? TERRIBLE.

Come on, man....calm down and don't go overboard.  It was a bad loss.  We choked.  But, don't overreact.  Ray missed an open J.  KG missed a wide open J. We fumbled it away.

And....Ray was not suckered.  He had to challenge the shot and Kidd got lucky with the ball coming to him after they fumbled it around.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

We had 3-4 shots to win the game. We needed one more shot to go down to end the game and it never came. Good game to watch but a tough loss.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Did Pierce even play?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] Did Pierce even play?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Did you see the game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

PLEASE don't start you two!! We are all in a bad mood right now.  MY HS team lost, and then the C's lost..............I can't handle you two tonight!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Why did Ray take a transition 3? I felt that was an ill-advised shot.  Then to fly by Kidd on a pump fake, instead of just closing out with a hand up.  There are not a lot of shots block that far out as compared to near the rim..  He should have just forced him to put the ball on the floor and make a play.  Not having Shaq also urt tonight along with no JON.  I thought the bench did okay, but never got a chance to continue.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]PLEASE don't start you two!! We are all in a bad mood right now.  MY HS team lost, and then the C's lost..............I can't handle you two tonight!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

You and I are in a bad mood right now. kyceltic is happy because the Celtics lost and Paul Pierce didn't have a great game. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Why did Ray take a transition 3? I felt that was an ill-advised shot.  Then to fly by Kidd on a pump fake, instead of just closing out with a hand up.  There are not a lot of shots block that far out as compared to near the rim..  He should have just forced him to put the ball on the floor and make a play.  Not having Shaq also urt tonight along with no JON.  I thought the bench did okay, but never got a chance to continue.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

One poster from Kentucky said it was Pierce's fault that the Celtics lost.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

jallen, maybe you are right, I don't check stats on that stuff but I call BS on it nevertheless.  The Mavs took it to them out of the gate with 34 in the 1st quarter and 10-0 to end the game.  All I can say is it was a pansy performance by the boys in green.  Weak, weak, weak. Mentally and physically. 

I feel much different.  I think the power rankings have us properly pegged at about 5.  If this team thinks they can take quarters off defensively they are kidding themselves.  They can think whatever they want, but it does not make it so.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

[QUOTE]I know they're preaching the importance of home court, but really, is it truly necessary?  They slept walked through game 3 against LA last year, letting a geriatic guard dominate them.  That game was at home.  The team is talking it, but I believe deep down they feel they can beat any of the contenders anywhere.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

I think I know that feeling - it's called complacency.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]PLEASE don't start you two!! We are all in a bad mood right now.  MY HS team lost, and then the C's lost..............I can't handle you two tonight!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

You don't have to worry about that, i don't post to anyone with over 4 usernames!  Sorry about your HS team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I don't want to see him traded and this WAS just one bad loss.  However, MuellerTime19, I do feel your pain.  And I, for one, will go ahead and let you "vent" as you say.  So everyone else, let's just let him vent.

Like you, I too get disappointed watching Rondo lately when it comes to anything other than assists.  I am not disappointed watching him get assists.  But I am not liking the other aspects of his game.  Particularly, his defense is terrible.  He quits much too easily on screens.  He never recovers to his man after the screen.  He's also just a step or two behind his man because he LET'S him go past him.  It's been awhile since he was successful with that poke from behind steal attempt.

I also believe Rondo has somewhat abandoned his aggression at the rim.  It's amazing that, with all his quickness and athleticism, he is not a frequent visitor to the FT line.  And he doesn't seem to be rebounding much anymore.

To me, the Celtics go as Rondo goes.  KG is the spirit, Ray is the butter and Pierce is the truth but it all goes right with Rondo on top of his game.

When Rondo is dropping 16/17 and has 6/7 rebounds, we're at our level best.

P.S.  I am not blaming this loss on Rondo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Rondo is passing up close shots for assists or an extra pass. I put this one on the bench again. Dallas never lost a thing when they went to the bench. The C's just didn't have enough punch to match it.

I definately don't like BBD on Dirk but what can you do. I don't know how they get away with Barea and Kidd as the Gs most of the game but they do.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Mavs on :  You don't have to worry about that, i don't post to anyone with over 4 usernames!  Sorry about your HS team.
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

How do you know someone is using multiple usernames? 

Can you prove it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Delonte West sure would help on these night where Rondo has what I call a Randy 'I don't really feel like playing" Moss games. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Delonte West sure would help on these night where Rondo has what I call a Randy 'I don't really feel like playing" Moss games. 
    Posted by Micksoxx[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

By the way Perk had a really good game on both sides of the ball; like seeing him going to the offensive glass; I think he's a little lighter and quicker than last year, too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

If Ray made the transition 3-pointer or KG made his jumper to make it a 4-point lead the Celtics would have won. Plain and simple. 

The Celtics will not win 66 or 65 games this season. So to all those panicking Celtic fans on this board, you are guaranteed to have more or less 10 more nights of panic after tonight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

We started and ended really bad... end of first down 7 end of fourth didn't score last 2:43 .... and all of that is Rondo's fault?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]We started and ended really bad... end of first down 7 end of fourth didn't score last 2:43 .... and all of that is Rondo's fault?
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Actually according to a Celtic fan from Kentucky the Celtics lost because Paul Pierce didn't show up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Mavs on : Actually according to a Celtic fan from Kentucky the Celtics lost because Paul Pierce didn't show up.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Well, we didnt lose because of him, but even you can admit he had a sub par game....