Celtics vs Mavs on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Celtics vs Mavs on

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Mavs on:
    [QUOTE]We started and ended really bad... end of first down 7 end of fourth didn't score last 2:43 .... and all of that is Rondo's fault?
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]
    YES!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Good game PERK, good defense KG, Daniels had a good game
    also. What's next Shaq?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Mavs on : Well, we didnt lose because of him, but even you can admit he had a sub par game....
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Pierce had a subpar game is 100% true. Saying Pierce is the reason why the Celtics lost is something only a troll would say.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Delonte West sure would help on these night where Rondo has what I call a Randy 'I don't really feel like playing" Moss games. 
    Posted by Micksoxx[/QUOTE]

Very good point and I definitely agree with you.  West should be a great help to this team when he finally returns.  Hopefully, he will be back soon. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Game could have gone either way. I thought it was a well played game by both teams. Dallas just came out on top in this one. Big shot was hit by a great veteran ball player. It happens. Now its time to worry about Orrlando and let this one go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Game could have gone either way. I thought it was a well played game by both teams. Dallas just came out on top in this one. Big shot was hit by a great veteran ball player. It happens. Now its time to worry about Orrlando and let this one go.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  Well said.