Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011

Team game folks.  Rondo isn't the only one struggling mightily.  How about we ask our captain to show up and get involved?

I anticipate both Pierce and Rondo stepping it up in the 2nd half.  They did not play much last night so we don't have any excuses.  Let's hope they step it up and lead us to victory tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

That goaltending was a no brainer.

How could at least  one ref not see that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Perk at the half... 12mins  4 pts 7 rebs

Guess both teams have to be happy right now with the trade

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I hate to think that the fix is ever in in a game, but when I see those non calls I can't help but question it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Our captain is accounted for -- with authority!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

WOW..PP unreal!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

There's Pierce's big jam for the game again! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo hurt

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011:
    [QUOTE]Perk at the half... 12mins  4 pts 7 rebs Guess both teams have to be happy right now with the trade
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    GREAT , i am in baltimore. can watch it on local tv! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

no

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Midway through the third qtr and the C's have yet to shoot a free throw (other than on a defensive 3 second call).  What's wrong with this picture?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

rondo may be hurt, still not recovered from that ankle and that chronic heel thing (plantar something)... not good. have to play him less and start preserving him!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Any truth to rumor that Rondo has plantar fasciitis?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]thats it! he had it all year! plus his knee and anke havent fully healed. at this point i would hope he is actually injured rather than jure pure sukking!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Rondo has plantar fasciitis, Pierce has a sore foot, Ray has a nagging hamstring, KG has a less than healthy knee and calf muscle, Baby has a not 100% patella tendon.  Enough with the presumptions that guys are hurt.

We're playing a game and we look lethargic with no energy.  The Nets should not be in this game.  It's not the bench.  It's not the injuries.  The players that are playing should easily beat this team.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how this team plays down to the level of their opponent.  We are a jump-shooting team.  We are not going to the rim.  We have a grand total of ONE FREE THROW in the entire game.  ONE!  We are not being aggressive enough.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

well whatever it was Doc put Rondo right back in.. so ya gotta assume theres nothing wrong with him physically.

Not sure thats good news... means hes healthy but playing like garbage

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Well Rondo is back and our lead is gone, I am sure it is not his fault, but if we were playing good, it would be as rondo goes so goes the Celts.  third quarter

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I'm thinking that plantar fasciitis may be contageous.

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Petey, I've pointed out the lack of free throws, but it's not for lack of effort.  There have been several non calls when the C's have taken it to the hoop.  They finally got their first call to the line at 1:29 of the third qtr.  They should have been there several times before.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I don't know what offense that Rondo is running but it is nothing but one on one and no movement.  He is not by himself but the rest of the guys feet are stuck to the floor, if they are not going to play , I say get em off the floor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

celts were +1 with arroyo, -9 with rondo, and +12 with pierce.. -20 without him!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know what offense that Rondo is running but it is nothing but one on one and no movement.  He is not by himself but the rest of the guys feet are stuck to the floor, if they are not going to play , I say get em off the floor.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]
    Yep, but probably too late to save this one.
    12-pt hole, ugh.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Pathetic looking offense again.. and now the D is breaking down too

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

This is what Doc calls a "League-Game."  The players are tired, but the league need revenue so these back to back game must go on. Bad deal all the way around for Celtics fans. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : Yep, but probably too late to save this one. 12-pt hole, ugh.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

Definitely not too late.  We just gotta get some stops. 

What is it with the Celtics and weak teams on the second night of back to backs?  Incredibly frustrating.

Sections
Shortcuts