Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011

I wish Doc would treat Rondo like he treats BBD.  He doesn't cut Davis much slack at all and look at the effort Davis gives.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011:
    Every games right now is important the Lakers, Heat, Spurs, Bulls knows it very well that's why they're playing very well at this time. But the Celtics couldn't see the urgency to win games, i just couldn't understand it. How could you lose to the Nets team at this point of time? 
    Posted by PogiAko

Celts down by 2 points, KG gets the ball in the paint late in the 4th qtr., then instead of going up strong he tried to kick the ball back out to Pierce for a 3-pointer. What's wrong with that is the Celts ended up getting called for a 3-second violation in the paint. If you want to win you have to step up and make big plays. Letting other people win it for you is not getting it done!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I don't think Doc will allow Rondo to play like that in the playoffs. This is one of Doc's experiments. He's trying to find out how Rondo will react in the pressure cooker. It's just unfortunate that the Celtics will lose games in this kind of experiment.
    Posted by P34

Just when i thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you once again prove me wrong!!!  Don't post any more tonight you're embarrassing yourself!! Don't let the Laker fans see you like this!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

I don't think Doc will allow Rondo to play like that in the playoffs. This is one of Doc's experiments. He's trying to find out how Rondo will react in the pressure cooker. It's just unfortunate that the Celtics will lose games in this kind of experiment.
    Posted by P34

Could be the dumbest post this year!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 :  Just when i thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you once again prove me wrong!!!  Don't post any more tonight you're embarrassing yourself!! Don't let the Laker fans see you like this!!
    Posted by kyceltic

You really think Avery Bradley could have scored 7 points if he was given 25 minutes tonight?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : Could be the dumbest post this year!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Remember this post when you see Rondo knocking down shots in the 4th qtr. of the playoffs and Finals. 

But don't worry, I'll archive this for you in case you will have amnesia again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Until Rondo is back to his best - this is going to be how it goes unfortunately.  He is our MVP but he is all over the place at the moment. Going to have to be road warriors once again!
    Posted by BoylestonBB
    PIERCE is our mvp

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : You really think Avery Bradley could have scored 7 points if he was given 25 minutes tonight?
    Posted by P34

If he did i wouldn't think he had a good game, 7 points in my book is not very good. How about you do you think scoring 7 points is a good game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : Remember this post when you see Rondo knocking down shots in the 4th qtr. of the playoffs and Finals.  But don't worry, I'll archive this for you in case you will have amnesia again.
    Posted by P34

And I'll archive your post when Rondo Bricks 'em in the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 :  If he did i wouldn't think he had a good game, 7 points in my book is not very good. How about you do you think scoring 7 points is a good game?
    Posted by kyceltic

So that's just your way of indirectly hating on Pierce?

HAHAHA!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : So that's just your way of indirectly hating on Pierce? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

That's not an answer!! Are you afraid to answer?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 :  That's not an answer!! Are you afraid to answer?
    Posted by kyceltic

Everybody knows Pierce had a bad game tonight, that's not a secret. 

What's so hilarious is you say something like this: "I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!" 

I mean you look like a total idiot, kyceltic! Did you know that from preseason up to now Bradley only has a season high of 5 points?

HAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : You really think Avery Bradley could have scored 7 points if he was given 25 minutes tonight?
    Posted by P34

What does AB have to do with it? He can't play, period.
    I thought we just got a guy called Arroyo, but I must be wrong....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : Everybody knows Pierce had a bad game tonight, that's not a secret.  What's so hilarious is you say something like this: " I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!"   I mean you look like a total idiot, kyceltic! Did you know that from preseason up to now Bradley only has a season high of 5 points? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

Has he played 25 minutes in a game yet?  With what you've posted tonight, i would think twice before calling someone a total idiot!!!  I haven't called you a clown tonight at all!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : What does AB have to do with it? He can't play, period. I thought we just got a guy called Arroyo, but I must be wrong....
    Posted by basketbert

"Rondo wasn't the only starter to play bad!!!  I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!"

Re: Doc and Rondo BLOW GAME

posted at 3/14/2011 9:40 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/14/2011

Rondo wasn't the only starter to play bad!!!  I mean 7 points, Avery Bradley could score that many if he played 25 minutes!!  Ray, KG and Baby played well though!!  Pierce's last 3 games have been nothing to write home about.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 :  Has he played 25 minutes in a game yet?  With what you've posted tonight, i would think twice before calling someone a total idiot!!!  I haven't called you a clown tonight at all!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

kyceltic, it's really sad that you talk a lot but you have very little basketball IQ.

Bradley needs 28.8 minutes in order for him to get at least 6.6 points. Do due diligence first before you start talking like Paul Pierce. You're sounding like a parrot, really!

HAHAHA!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 : kyceltic, it's really sad that you talk a lot but you have very little basketball IQ. Bradley needs 28.8 minutes in order for him to get at least 6.6 points. Do due diligence first before you start talking like Paul Pierce. You're sounding like a parrot, really! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

Was that 28.8 minutes in one game?  that's what i thought!!  It's really quiet flattering when you use my lines!!  KG Love would be proud of you!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 :  Was that 28.8 minutes in one game?  that's what i thought!!  It's really quiet flattering when you use my lines!!  KG Love would be proud of you!!
    Posted by kyceltic

You said Bradley would get 7 points in 25 minutes, so you're wrong.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Nets 3/14/2011 :  Was that 28.8 minutes in one game?  that's what i thought!!  It's really quiet flattering when you use my lines!!  KG Love would be proud of you!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Don't worry, kyceltic, you notice that lately posters on this board are starting to ignore you? 

For years you were a closet Paul Pierce hater until you got exposed this season. I mean you really can't be serious about not liking Pierce but you like the Celtics. Come on, that's like going to the circus and expecting not to see a single clown there. 

Sections
Shortcuts