1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread

Daniels looks horrible!!!!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Looks like Ainge wasted another 1st round pick.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I was hoping this would not happen, but it seems Ainge was dead wrong to trade Brooks on draft day. This kid can score, NBA ready, and is going to get better. Danny is a good GM but a bad talent evaluator (draft wise)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Everyone is playing with cement boots.  NO ENERGY!!!!  Overpassing, turnovers, no huslte, missed shots, and no rebounding!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Is Bradley's D really worth his playing time? On offense he brings nothing.
    We better win this one.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread : I was hoping this would not happen, but it seems Ainge was dead wrong to trade Brooks on draft day. This kid can score, NBA ready, and is going to get better. Danny is a good GM but a bad talent evaluator (draft wise)
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

totally agree with this... Ainge thinks he knows more than anyone when drafting and thinks he can pick out a gem... e.g.Bradley Giddens etc...  Bradley is especially bad... cant shoot, makes bad choices and plays with no confidence...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

DA: Give Bradley's minutes to Moore, lets see what this kid can do.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Bass is a beast tonight, he is maiking play after play!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Bass mid range J is insane. I'd be shocked if he's not leading the league in percentage 15-18 ft. He's been a machine. Pierce feeling it. 

They have got zilch our of Sasha, Wilcox and Quis this season though. I hope they hit on Pietrus. They have to.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Brooks would be perfect backing up Pierce and Allen!!!!Long arms on this kid...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Bradley made a 3!!! my night is complete haha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Brooks would be perfect backing up Pierce and Allen!!!!Long arms on this kid...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Brooks sort of reminds me of Kobe. Same body type and aggresive shooter. He should be a decent player in the league. I hope Moore is going to be a good player, please play the guy DOC!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Ainge definetly stinks when it comes to drafting players. However, he is good at getting rid of them. My guess is that he will eventually get rid of Bradley for a 2nd rounder and people will say how much of a steal that was for Boston to give up nothing(Bradley) for something(a 2nd rounder). To think of the super team that Boston could have had! A lineup that featured  DeAndre Jordan, Brooks, and James Anderson teamed up with Rondo!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Bradley made a 3!!! my night is complete haha
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]
    Bradley being able to hit the side of a barn would make me happy!! A 3?!!! WOW!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Ainge definetly stinks when it comes to drafting players. However, he is good at getting rid of them. My guess is that he will eventually get rid of Bradley for a 2nd rounder and people will say how much of a steal that was for Boston to give up nothing(Bradley) for something(a 2nd rounder). To think of the super team that Boston could have had! A lineup that featured  DeAndre Jordan, Brooks, and James Anderson teamed up with Rondo!!
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on this, still TBD on Johnson and Moore. I hope Danny gets some help with next years draft, when we most likely will have 2 picks in the 1st round. Its a MUST that he hits on both those picks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread : I totally agree with you on this, still TBD on Johnson and Moore. I hope Danny gets some help with next years draft, when we most likely will have 2 picks in the 1st round. Its a MUST that he hits on both those picks.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    I hope that for Boston's sake, Ainge is barred from making the picks!

Sections
Shortcuts