Celtics vs. Nets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Nets

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

dump wallace please.. just dump him somewhere

Lets send GW to the RedClaws! 

that's what he deserves.  He's trying to single handedly tare down everything this team is building.  For ten mil a year the least you can do is not destroy the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to passfirst's comment:

Only saw the end of the game so I don't know what Wallace was acting like throughout the game.  But it seems like he's the most imature guy on the Celtics, the only bad seed.  No one's going to take him off the Celts hands. Seems like he's intent to sabotage Stevens if he doesn't get his playing time.  Just a horrible thing for the moral of this team.  It can't be allowed to go on.

+ 1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Only saw the end of the game so I don't know what Wallace was acting like throughout the game.  But it seems like he's the most imature guy on the Celtics, the only bad seed.  No one's going to take him off the Celts hands. Seems like he's intent to sabotage Stevens if he doesn't get his playing time.  Just a horrible thing for the moral of this team.  It can't be allowed to go on.

He is not playing well, but what are you talking about "intent to sabotage Stevens"? I haven't seen anything like that.

when Stevens substituted for him late in the game it seemed like he went by him and snickered something.  Maybe I read it wrong, and they were in on the same thing.  But I heard he was telling the Brooklyn media that he was going to keep his mouth shut because he didn't have much good to say about his situation in Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I agree he needs to keep his mouth shut if he can't back it up...I just missed what you were talking about I suppose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

I said three weeks ago that Wallace uttered the kiss of death phrase for an NBA player relative to his relationship to his team/coach:

"I don't understand my role"

I like Wallace...always like his game...I thight he was getting it through his head that he is a sixth man....eh, evidently not

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

dump wallace please.. just dump him somewhere

Lets send GW to the RedClaws! 

i think nba should revise their rules regarding players like wallace. he is a hypocrite

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Furthermore, Wallace acts ike his bad attitude is a biproduct of his fighting spirit.  That's nonsense. He let some scrub get the better of his emotions late in the game.  I can't express it enough how bad he is as an influence for this team.  Remember last year how he went after KG.    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Hard fall back to Earth tonight! Or maybe not!!!

And tomorrow night against Doc and the Clips.

Will Doc get cheered or boo'd? 

He should get a standing ovation, for leaving and allowing the C's to hire Stevens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Furthermore, Wallace acts ike his bad attitude is a biproduct of his fighting spirit.  That's nonsense. He let some scrub get the better of his emotions late in the game.  I can't express it enough how bad he is as an influence for this team.  Remember last year how he went after KG.    

I agree. I don't care for Wallace at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Hard fall back to Earth tonight! Or maybe not!!!

And tomorrow night against Doc and the Clips.

Will Doc get cheered or boo'd? 

He should get a standing ovation, for leaving and allowing the C's to hire Stevens.

+1

Sections
Shortcuts